*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Collar
  2. Timmy Anderson- 10 year old boy
  3. Main Character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1801475-You-Choose-How-Headswap/cid/2115130-Collar
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Experience · #1801475
People swap heads, but you choose how...
This choice: Collar  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Collar

    by: Fares002
"Timmy,' called his mother from the kitchen. 'You have package that came for you in the mail."

"Thanks mom. I'm on my way," you called from your room, annoyed that you had to stop playing your Xbox.


Running down to retrieve the package with a quick 'thanks' to your mom.

"Dinner will be ready in 20 minutes young man,' called your mom as you ran back up to your room with the package. 'I don't want to have to come get you."

"Ok mother," said Timmy as he ran back into his room and tossed the package onto his bed.

He gave a confused look at the box and he opened it. Timmy didn't remember ordering anything recently.

A moment later the top of the box was opened and Timmy saw that there was a black collar sitting there over a white piece of paper folded in half. "What the...," said Timmy, even more confused.

taking out the collar and placing it next to the box Timmy took ou the white paper and unfolded it. It was a letter.

It said, "Dear Timmy, I'm glad to find you well. You may be a little confused on why this collar and letter was sent to you. Well, I have choosen you to be a perfect person for my experiements. To explain about the collar a little; when you put it on it will swap your head with someone else's. They won't notice the change as for the rest of the world. The only one who will know is you. Good luck and have a great rest of your day."

Confused, Timmy noticed that there was no name attached tot he letter or anything to indicate where it came from. But the idea of head swapping did intrigue you and since Timmy figure nothing could go wrong he decided to put on the collar for nothing more than for fun.

You have the following choices:

1. Swap Heads With a Family Member

*Noteb*
2. Swap Heads With Someone You Know

3. Swap Heads With someone you Don't Know

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fares002 (UN: fares002 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Head Swapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1801475-You-Choose-How-Headswap/cid/2115130-Collar