*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Strangeness
  2. The start of the end...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1801927-A-Slimey-Tale/cid/1312569-Strangeness
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Lester
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1801927
One day,you get kidnapped and experimented on.
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Strangeness

    by: Inscrutable
Your head starts hurting a little, as if something just hit it, but that could never be. You’re in your room and there is just no one around. You also notice your tongue starts to feel a bit dry.

“… am I thirsty?”

You’re wondering what happened. Thinking back you recall something being shot into your left arm. You take a look at it and as you do you notice the spot it shift shape every time you feel a bang in your head, between something like a half slime human arm form and what it should be. You also notice that there is no injection mark. You lift your hand against your head and walk to the bathroom. A bit concerned you view your reflection in the mirror for a moment, noticing your form isn’t exactly stable. Your eyes shape shift between normal white and red slimy, though the rest of it appears to be fine. You also notice you miss some hair on your jaw.

The dry feeling on your tongue increases fast, so you decide to take a glass of water, noticing your fingers reform to slime causing you to drop it while trying to fill the glass. The water touched you, maybe that was the reason. You drink the glass and immediately feel a lot better. Though you decide to take another glass of water before confirming that. In the mirror you see your eyes revert to normal and the spot on your arm also disappeared. The facial hair returns, but there was something strange.


You hit your own head, noticing it hurts. It can’t be a dream. What the heck happened to you, you wonder. Your body feels weird and something feels burning though where it passed it feels better than before. Something is changing you from inside… You take a close look at your hand noticing your cells are different. Though they look normal, something about them is slightly more transparent then before and something else is a bit strange. The hair stitching out of your hand and arms seems to look different little, but barely noticeable. The discovery distracted you enough that you forgot about the pain you have in your body. You run to your room to find a loop, using it to carefully examine a hair.

Standing under bright light in your room in front of the mirror again with a loop focused on your wrist and a close eye, you carefully inspect the spot, but at the same time not notice someone passing your room, which door you left open, giving you a strange glare and a few words.

“Uh.. what are you doing?”

Jennifer sounds as if she is discussed by something. Feeling a bit weird, but not caring you reply.

“N-n…”

Something liquid feels in your throat. You couch once and swallow it, continuing your words.

“Nothing that is of your concern, thank you.”

You continue to scan your hair, noticing the cells it is made of look different indeed. A bit slimy. Though when you touch them they feel normal and soft. You think by yourself: what if you didn’t have hairs there, it would be a lot less itchy. And with that thought, the hair melts and disappears as if it is being absorbed by your body, letting your skin remain. You realize just how careful you must be. Your powers seem very sensitive to your own mind. Power, you thought. Some kind of experiment gave this to you. Is this really a power? Why did they do this to you?



Suddenly you feel the burning feeling stop in your body. Whatever was supposed to change you, it is completed. The last remaining cells… probably become part of this slime you now are. Just with an easy thought you turned into your sister Jennifer, and as you think about that, it happened again.

Your body reshapes along with your clothes to completely match the image of the sister you just saw walking towards the bath room and just in a matter of seconds to a minute too. The vision only became black for a short while, but just looking at your current self again makes you think out loud.

“Crap.”

You raise your hand in front of your mouth. You heard your own voice just now. What’s more is that it was slightly filtered by something slimy. A bit like before. You clear your throat and take another look at yourself, realizing it was probably because your neck reshaped. Your eyes look like hers, her hair is similar, her face, her entire body was in your reflection. Though you notice you missed a few things changing into her. Her freckles on her nose for instance. You guess it’s such a minor detail, no one would notice. What they would probably was your voice. Your voice and your sister’s body. The idea alone made you laugh. But then you realize you make faces your sister would never.

You think about yourself and in the same process change back. A simple thought would reveal your new powers. Hiding it if it’s that easy to summon will be a problem. What to do about this…

Realizing you changed yourself into a dressed up version of you, you realize you won’t be needing clothes anymore and kinda laugh softly about it. Knowing what you should do today you image yourself wearing something more formal, clothes you didn’t even have and somehow your body reacts to it and starts changing your appearance. Even your haircut goes into a new shape. Now you look like someone ready to make business and get some attention from a few ladies.


You walk downstairs in your new outfit, noticing it is exactly like clothing and it feels the same way. Whatever happened to you, you kinda like it. You check the clock in the living room noticing a half hour has passed already. Time flies. Oh well, guess you don’t need to do much anyway this morning.

You get yourself some breakfast and start eating. Though you feel a lot more interested in water then in food for some reason, you don’t feel very much different in doing so. You can hear the shower going upstairs. Your sister is probably inside.

The idea of your sister showering starts changing your form. Though concentrating on not doing so, your hand still reforms to hers a little, but then shapes back and reshapes to hers. You realize you feel a bit turned on by the idea of a woman of her caliber showering, naked. It made it even harder not to think about it. Eventually your thoughts win and you cannot change your hand back. Your clothes start melting and disappearing. Though the transformation goes a lot slower due to the resistance you give you quickly run to the bathroom on this level, and try to clear your head. You don’t even know what she looks like naked so how can you change into something like that? You then realize it’s the image you change in from your fantasy merely based on memory, just by her eyes being slightly bigger. Realizing your head starts to change and your body to hers, you quickly think of what to do. You could see your clothing now match to your body shape tightly which reforms a bit.

“God, why do I have such a beauty as sister…”

You sit down and give up, feeling a bit sad with destiny. A moment takes your sight away to reshape your head and eyes and after wards you were, strangely returned to normal. Though you have an erection clearly. Guess your thoughts on wanting to be you won after all. You stand up and look in the mirror. Your skin is smoother, more shiny. And your eyes are somehow closer to your sisters a bit, then to yours. Staring at the two eyes they reshape back to yours, but it gave you an idea.

You can turn into your slime form or shape shift to become someone else or perhaps even something else and just have fun with it. You hear the falling water from the bathroom above yours and think about your sister being in there. She’s the only one awake so far, a nice victim to being with.

What will you do?

You have the following choices:

1. Peek on Jennifer

2. Plan a joke

*Noteb*
3. Frighten her with your slime form

*Noteb*
4. Maybe not Jennifer then

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Inscrutable (UN: phenomenon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lester has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1801927-A-Slimey-Tale/cid/1312569-Strangeness