*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. General Theme
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802045-Massive-Yarns-and-Weighty-Tales/cid/1168133-General-Theme
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1802045
An interactive for high quality obesity related fiction
Chapter #1

General Theme

    by: Shalion
It's time to choose the general topic of the story you wish to read. I have subdivided the genre into five basic categories which I feel broadly represent what generally happens in weight-gain fiction.

Themes:

Devolution: These types of stories generally involve a moral/spiritual decay of the obese character(s). Excessive greed or indifference may result in the obesity that comes to define these characters. They suffer regression in independence and independent thinking as weight escalates. Character flaws and rampant obesity (often beyond the character's control) harm them body and soul.


Somatic: These stories are concerned with the harmful effects of obesity on the body without moral or mental degradation. Being fat is fine, but is typically a hassle to deal with. When the problems mainly arise from a lack of mobility or else pressing health issues, the story belongs here. More than a few of us know the hassles of dealing with sometimes quite a lot of excess flesh.


Worship: In these stories, fattness is in its most sublime state. No drawbacks! Only beautiful, luscious curves, big waists and low hanging bellies. Goddess worship finds a homes here as well as any story in which drawbacks to obesity are minor or a non-issue. Just remember, if fatness is not an ongoing source of conflict, there must be other problems elsewhere to move the story along


Rapid-Gain: These stories may be more familiar. In this section, weight gain happens through extraordinary circumstances, typically in the course of days, hours, even minutes! The source or mechanism of the weight-gain is generally forms the core of the story, whether it is voluntary or otherwise. Force-feeding/inflation will not be tolerated. Unusual premisses are not an excuse to shirk our literary duties. Our readers deserve more.


Other: For stories that don't quite belong in the above categories.


*Once again, if you wish have your story title and description appear in the next section, send me an e-mail at my writing.com account. Please include a one paragraph summary and your story title.

You have the following choices:

1. Devolution

2. Somatic

3. Worship

4. Rapid-Gain

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shalion (UN: shalion at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shalion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802045-Massive-Yarns-and-Weighty-Tales/cid/1168133-General-Theme