*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Luke's Weakness
  2. First Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1803569-Just-Trying-to-Fit-In/cid/1200956-Lukes-Weakness
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1803569
A human on a planet of furries? Not a good combination.
This choice: Luke approaches you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Luke's Weakness

    by: GWriter
You were about to go talk to Chloe, but then somebody ruins the whole moment for you, Luke.

"Well, hello there, [your name]." he says.

"What do you want?" you ask, not in the mood for his nonsense.

"Oh, nothing." he says. "I'm just wondering why you're trying to get close to MY girlfriend."

"Give it a rest, Luke, will ya?" Ramona interjects. "You know that she's not your girlfriend. You've been saying that shit for the past six years!"

"This is a 'January' and 'February' conversation, fatso, so 'March' your way out." Luke remarks. That set Ramona on the edge.

"Listen, fox!" she threatened. "Don't pretend that you'r a badass now, 'cause I can easily kick that fantasy right out of that thick head of yours!" Ramona was about to get down to business when somebody suddenly steps in.

"What's going on here?" you hear them say. You see another fox furry, only it was a girl with bouncy, golden hair and green eyes. She was taller than you, Luke, and Ramona, and she looked a little familiar.

"Oh, hey Lynette." Ramona answers.

"Is my little brother causing trouble again?" she asks.

"Wait, Luke is your brother!?" you ask.

"That's right." Lynette answered. She then turned attention to her brother. "So, Luke. You picking on people again?"

Luke suddenly got scared and said "N-n-no." Then he walked away, but not before he shot you a nasty glare and mouthing the words: "This isn't over.".

"Sorry about that," Lynette says. "My brother can be a real dick sometimes."

"It's okay," you say with a chuckle. "I'm just glad you came along."

"You give me too much credit." she replies. "So, you seem really cool. I was gonna help paint the school theater after school today. You wanna come with me?"

You have the following choices:

1. Say yes.

*Noteb*
2. Say no.

*Noteb*
3. You're not sure.

*Noteb*
4.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GWriter (UN: gwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1803569-Just-Trying-to-Fit-In/cid/1200956-Lukes-Weakness