*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. First Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1803569-Just-Trying-to-Fit-In/cid/1171648-First-Day
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1803569
A human on a planet of furries? Not a good combination.
Chapter #1

First Day

    by: GWriter
You get dressed and are ready to head out. The school was not too far from your house, so you could walk. You had a licence, but because of the move, a new one for Bestia had to be processed. Your eleventh grade year was just about to begin. Your parents meet you at the front door to wish you good luck.

"Have fun sweetie!" you mom says.

"Stop babying the boy." your dad tells your mother. "Have a good day son."

"Yeah, whatever." you say with an unenthusiastic attitude.

"What's wrong?" your mom asks.

"You've heard the rumors, haven't you? About how high school girls on this planet are about boys?" you ask. "They fight over them, and some girls even resort to intimidation to get a guy. Their hormones are out of control at this stage in life! I have nothing against furries, but why did we move here?"

"We went over this, son," you dad explains. "We want you to experience new things. You're always so shut out from the world, so we decided to move to a new one. We only had your well being in mind."

"Yeah yeah," you say. "I gotta go, Ramona's waiting on me."

As you meet up with Ramona, the two of you make your way to school.

"Don't you have a licence?" you ask Ramona.

"Yeah, but what I don't have is my own car." she quickly answers back. "Besides it's more fun to walk and talk with my best friend."

"We've only known each other for two days." you remind Ramona.

"Oh details, details." she says with a carefree air about her. Then her smile turned into a frown. "Don't look now, here comes asshole if the year."

The person she was referring to was none other than Luke, who was walking across the street to see you two.

"I'm surprised the school decided to allow you to set foot in the halls." he says with a smirk.

"Good morning to you too, Luke." you say sarcastically.

"Ah, being a little overzealous, are we, Earth boy?" he says, seemingly unfazed by your remark. "Well I'd like to stay and chat, but i have more important things to do."

"Is one of those things being a complete tool?" you say with a smirk.

Luke looked at you with an angry frown. "Watch it, [your name]." he says. "I'm about this close to beating the shit out of you right now."

Just then, Ramona pushed Luke away from you. "FUCK OFF!" she yells.

Luke was aware that Ramona had fully developed her transformation powers, so he decided to back off. "Count your blessings, human. You're lucky that fatty is here to protect you." he says before walking off like the rat that he was.

"LUKE!!!" Ramona yells, but you just grab her shoulder. "He's not worth it." you tell her. Ramona calms down. "You're right. fuck him." she says. You look at your watch. "Uh oh. We're gonna be late if we don't get a move on." you say.

After you arrive at school, Ramona senses that you're nervous. "You've got nothing to worry about, dude." she says confidently. "The girls won't be obsessing over you like that. Besides, you're not much to look at anyway." You gave her a look. "I'm kidding!" she reassures. "Now get your ass in there!"

You walk into the school, and you see that there's nothing but girls at the school, with with exception of a few boys. All the girls turn and look at you, then they rush over to you and bombard you with questions and compliments.

"Wow! You're a human!"

"Did you really move here from Earth?"

"Are you really going to school here?"

"Oh my God You're so cute!"

You nervously chuckle. "Sorry girls, but I've got to go." you say. You sneak out of the crowd, make your way to your locker and see Ramona at hers. "See?" she says. "Usually, they would've tried to grope you by now." You could tell that she was serious. Just then something catches your eye: A beautiful cat furry standing just down the hall. She had thick, slightly messy blonde hair that went down to the middle of her back, silky orange fur with some stripes of a deeper orange, beautiful green eyes, and a lovely, bushy tail.

"That's Chloe Benson." Ramona says to you, breaking you out of your trance. "You didn't think that I wouldn't catch you staring at her did you?"

"Shut up, Ramona!" you tell her.

"So what now hotshot, you gonna talk to her or not?"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GWriter (UN: gwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1803569-Just-Trying-to-Fit-In/cid/1171648-First-Day