*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You approach Chloe shyly.
  2. First Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1803569-Just-Trying-to-Fit-In/cid/1320904-You-approach-Chloe-shyly
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1803569
A human on a planet of furries? Not a good combination.
This choice: You approach Chloe shyly.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You approach Chloe shyly.

    by: blader
You slowly walked towards the cat furry, despite the fact she was surrounded by a few other girls, and what Ramona said you felt you had to talk to her, one of those you'd regret it for years to come if you didn't moments. You cautiously approached the group, you watched each of the girl's gaze, doing your best to not be noticed even though you were walking through an empty hallway, although you could feel Ramona's gaze never once leave your back. You made it about a foot from her before she decided to turn, straight towards you, here eyes meeting with yours. You froze in place, any thought of a hello dissipating on your lips as her deep green eyes transfixed you, although your small trance didn't last long as you felt something latch itself onto you.

"Hey Chloe, it's that boy from Earth, isn't he just so cute" you hear from beside you. Turning your head slightly you see a smaller cream-coloured rabbit furry latched tightly onto your arm her ample chest surrounding your arm. Although she was smaller than you for the moment you could feel her becoming larger each second she held onto you. However before she could become as tall as you Chloe walked over and gently pushed the rabbit furry off you. "Janice what exactly do you think you're doing?" Chloe says her gaze becoming a piercing stare as she looked at the other fur.

"What do you mean what am I doing? Look at him he's adorable, I just wanna cuddle him a bit.....maybe take him behind the school and have some fun..."Janice replies her voice trailing off at the end. Chloe for her part looked quite the opposite of what you would have expected, she looked almost disgusted with the rabbit fur, although you had no idea why as Ramona told you that Janice's behaviour was normal. She turned to you for a second "sorry about that, I'm Chloe Benson by the way" she says a small very cute smile crossing her features.

"Yeah.... I'm [Steven]" you reply, she continues to smile although you could feel the rest of the female furs moving closer "see you later" you say quickly before running back over to Ramona. Ramona for her part was just standing there looking more than a little shocked "wow I didn't expect you to get out of there unscathed" she says "I knew Chloe was a good girl, but I wasn't expecting her to defend you"

"Yeah, you wouldn't happen to know why she would do something like that would you Ramona?" you ask. She just shakes her head in reply, "I've known Chloe for a few years, but as I said, if you were on your own....well you probably wouldn't be a virgin for very long, so I don't know why she'd stand up for you. Although it is possible that she might like you" Ramona says playfully pushing you. "Sure sure" you reply. Ramona looked like she had another remark but just as she was about to speak the bell rang for your next class. "Race you to class" Ramona says before taking off.

"Ramona wait up" you yell running after her, thankfully you were able to catch up to her as she stood outside a classroom "don't do that" you say glaring at her as you catch up "you're not only my guard but my only guide to this school at the moment." Ramona smiled at you "sorry, you're right I really shouldn't have left you, forgive me?" she says a slight whine escaping her lips as her head turned slightly to the side, her eyes seeming to grow big and teary.

"Alright, alright I forgive you, just stop giving me that look" you say her face instantly changing from the sad pouty look she was giving you to a smile before she walked into the classroom. "Ramona you are such a cheat" you mutter to yourself before you follow her into the classroom. Like the hallway the classroom was filled with female furs, although thankfully your first class was mathematics, which you normally loathed, but it was one of the few classes with a male teacher. Like the hall you were swarmed with female furs trying to get your attention either through compliments or questions, a few even trying to cop a feel, although Ramona hit their hands away. Thankfully it only lasted a few seconds before Mr.Markus, cleared his throat "girls I know you are all excited about our newest student, however your hormones will not delay or interrupt my class, now everyone sit down or else" he barks, being a dog furry this was literal. Every girl expect Ramona went scrabbling for a seat, their eyes coming to focus squarely on Mr.Markus, you choose an empty seat and sit down Ramona taking the desk to your right.

"Now class we're going to start with some very simple algebra" he says moving to the board and writing down a question. "Alright can anyone solve the equation?" he asks. You raise your hand and he nods in your direction, "X = 2, Y = 3" you say, he smiles "very good, that is correct, now moving on" he says. This continued for a few minutes although you were the only one who ever answered any of the questions, and you weren't the only one who noticed. Finally Mr. Markus had enough "Ms. Thierson could you answer this next question?" he asks. "Umm...what?" she says her head snapping back to face Mr. Markus, you could see him frown, "ladies if you are not going to be able to pay attention just because there is one boy in the classroom we are going to have real problems" he says.

Ramona raises her hand and he nods in her direction "the answer is X = 5, Y = 6, Z = 2" she says. Mr. Markus literally sighs in relief "thank you Ms. Barks, it's nice to know at least one of the girls in my class can pay attention, as for the rest of you I will not lie, you don't have to pay attention in my class, however I can and will fail you do I make myself clear" he says. A smattering of "yes Mr.Markus" was the only reply he got. He sighed and got back to his lessons, before long the bell sounded for the class to change and Ramona led you to your next class which was English, thankfully you had a male teacher for English as well so the girls were kept relatively under control during the start of the class. Though there were only 3 male teachers in the whole school, even if you lucked out and got the 3rd, there were 4 classes in a day. English however went much differently then math, the girls were focused quite intently on the class, a few girls even using their ability to grow larger to make sure they were the ones chosen to answer questions.

You were quite happy that you weren't having to answer all the questions as although you were smart, you didn't know everything and even though you knew it wasn't really your fault you didn't like the fact that it was your mere presence was disturbing the math class. You gave off a very soft sigh, although Ramona apparently heard it as you felt a pencil jab you in the arm, you turned to look at her and she quietly passed you a note. "What's wrong?" it asked. You stared at her for a few seconds debating wether to tell her before quickly writing on the opposite side "math" and passing it back. You pass it back and she looked confused at your answer "what about math?" she writes back. "I'm a distraction" you reply, and she gives you a small smile she was about to pass you another note before you hear a loud "ahem" and the two of you look up to see Mr. Snythe the teacher staring at the two of you "are you two passing notes?" he says his gaze switching between the two, "she was just giving me direction on how to get to places since I don't know my way around" you say.

Mr.Snythe stare at you for a second before nodding "very well, but could you please wait till after my class and do it then" he says. You nod and he walks back to the front of the class continuing his lecture, the class soon ending after that.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 blader (UN: blader at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1803569-Just-Trying-to-Fit-In/cid/1320904-You-approach-Chloe-shyly