*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A starter off.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1804772-Childhood-Squashing-Memories/cid/1174344-A-starter-off
by Shibby
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Internet/Web · #1804772
If you have any childhood memories of being squashed by your family or anybody esle.
Chapter #1

A starter off.

    by: Shibby
*FOUND THIS STORY ONLINE*

Hi my name is Torrie. Im a 16 year old girl, who lives in Fontana, CA. This is a story about the time I was 5 years old, when i was sat on by a 500 pound woman at target. It all started like this, me and my 15 year old cousin went to shop for shoes at target. My cousin was a girl too. When my cousin and I were looking at the shoes, I felt tired a little, so my cousin told me to take a nap on the bench, while she went to the other side to look at the shoes. I said ok to her,as she left i laid down on the bench, as I was about to close my eyes i saw a huge woman coming through the area. I describe the woman really fat and weigh around 400 or 500 pounds. She was looking at the women shoes. she was having a hard time finding her size, so she asked a worker to help her. After she found her size, the worker said she can sit on the bench where i was laying at. she notice me lieing there, so told the worker theres a lil girl there, but worker told her i was a doll. So the lady said oh, so she came walking towards me. She turned around and her hugh ass was about to come down on my face,chest, and stomach, that strike fear to my heart. All I can think of was i neathier about to be a flat pancake or killed. I was too scaered to say or do anything. I was going to try to move, but I was too late her huge ass sat on my face and everthing else. Her phat ass smelled a little werid, but since i was only 5, I didnt know the smell of a ass. The only thing i did know was I couldnt bare her super weight on my lil body. when she was trying her shoes she said ( this doll is a lil lumpy . As she tired to get a lil more comfy, she got off my face. I was finally was able to breath freash air.But i was still in trouble , the fat bitch sat on me again, but this time was my stomach. When her fullweight came down on me again she took the whole air out of my lungs. she was sitting on me for 40 mins. i could felt my ribs breaking, stomach hurting like hell, and my face turning different colors fast. I felt my life was about to be over. As the bbw lady was still sitting on me, my cousin came back. she saw the 500 pound woman crushing me with her super full bodyweight. she sceamed at her, she said(you fat ass bitch, you are sitting on my cousin. the lady got up and said im so sorry, I thought she was a doll. My cousin came to me and asked me if Im ok, I said I might need to go to the hostpil. My cousin got really mad at the lady, she turned around and said you fucking fat ass bitch, u hurted my cousin's whole body. The lady felt sorry for me, but furious at my cousin for calling her a fat ass bitch twice, so when my cousin turned back around at me, the lady pulled my cosins hair and made her fall back. when my cousin was on the ground, the lady started to trample her face, stomach, midscection, and spine. First she stood on her stomach fullweight, my cousin was whiping from the heavy weight on her. next the lady walked off her stomach, when she did that my cousin went ughh, the fat lady stood aside my cousins head and stood on her face fullweight again, but she was barefoot, my cousin was moaning in pain.then after that my cousin turned sideways layin on 1 midscection, so the lady sat on her right midscection full superweight, my cousin was having a really hard tme getting air, she had 500 pounds on her right midscection. Then after that the lady told her to lay on her stomach, my cousin was crying of all the pain in her body. when she layed on her stomach, the woman stood fucking fullweight on her lower spine of her back, my cosin was creaming in pain, she was saying ahhh ahhh ahhh like as many tmes i can count. finally a worker came to help us, he told the bitch to get off my cousin and had sercity to take her out of the store. The heroic man took me and my cousin to the manerger to call our parents to take us to emergeny room. a hour later our parents came to pick us up and hurry us to the emergency room. me and my cousin were in bad pain. a week later my cousin and i went back to school. Even the experiace I had with the 500 pound woman crushing eveybone in my body, I will never forget my first bbw facesitting, chestsitting, and stomachsitting for the rest of my life.

You have the following choices:

1. Add to this story

2. New story

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shibby (UN: squashmeflat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shibby has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1804772-Childhood-Squashing-Memories/cid/1174344-A-starter-off