*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Noticed the Shy Boy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805430-Good-Boy-friend/cid/1175971-Noticed-the-Shy-Boy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1805430
Some guys work hard for that special someone; some guys have it come right to their door.
Chapter #1

Noticed the Shy Boy

    by: Closet Fetishist
Out her living room window, Beth peered at the house across the street.

"Beth, hunny; what are you doing?"

"Nothing mom," she said as she watched a shadow move from one side of the window to another in the house that she stared at.

Truth be told, she really wasn't doing anything except watching. She was trying to figure out the boy across the street who, in two years of living here, she's only seen when him and his family moved in. His parents leave in separate cars and separate directions every day and come back late at night; what could he be doing in there?

She never saw him at school either; to her, this boy was a big mystery and with no other men in her life right now, she decided to give this one a shot.



Beth straightened her shirt as she reached for the doorbell. It took at least two minutes for someone to answer. It was the boy; his hair looking like he'd just risen from bed and his shorts stained with what looked like grease; maybe butter?

"Hi, I'm Beth."

He smirked awkwardly for a nanosecond as if to say Hi but he said nothing. Weird.

"Can I come in?"

He shrugged. Beth entered his home and made herself comfortable on his couch.

"So what's your name?"

He didn't answer.

Beth smiled; an idea came to her head, a devilish idea.

"How about if I call you Greg?"

No indication of approval or disapproval from him.

"Greg was the name of my last boyfriend," she said, looking down.

Greg just looked at her blankly.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend Greg?"

He shrugged.

"How could you not know? Do you think I'm hot?"

He stared blankly again.

"Greg; these things are important," she started as she approached him and put a hand on his shoulder; she got in to whisper in his ear, it tickled the inexperienced man to hear a voice in his head. "You want a girlfriend so you can have someone to share things with and spend time with; you want a girlfriend to do things for and to without concern for your own pleasure or needs."

She thought about correcting herself but the boy's eyes were big with the prospect of learning; she couldn't rob him of that. She smiled again.

She thought about the best way to ensure she had Greg forever.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Closet Fetishist (UN: clofet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Closet Fetishist has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805430-Good-Boy-friend/cid/1175971-Noticed-the-Shy-Boy