*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Saving her Hero
  2. Saving an Angel
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1810181-Learning-to-Fly/cid/1204346-Saving-her-Hero
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1810181
James Walker finds himself among the fabled Misterian race of angels after a heroic act.
This choice: Saving her Hero  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Saving her Hero

    by: Mysterious Wolf
When James woke up, he was in a place surrounded by off white walls. He tried to move his arms and wrinkle his nose but found it to be nearly impossible. Without warning, the girl with the wings appeared before him. He blinked his eyes twice. Many thoughts were racing through his head: "Where am I?" "How did I get here?" "Who is she?"

He last remembered being with his friends, and now he is here.

"Hey there. Um..thanks for saving my life back there. That was brave of you. Though, I wish you knew what you were up against. You could have been killed...actually you definately would have if it was not for me," said the girl.

"Who are you?" asked James nervously.

"Oh. How rude of me. I am Myrrh. You are in a hospital in my world. Right now, you are out of harm's way. You were shot, but you will be okay," she added with a smile.

For a second, James was too shocked to even speak. He was staring at a beautiful girl. A divine light seemed to shine on her. He wanted to say that being with her made him feel like he was in heaven. Yet, he decided best not to.

"I am James. James Walker." stuttered James.

"I am not at my best now, but as long as you are okay I am fine," he added a little more confidently.

The last thing he saw before his vision faded was her eyes. They were dark but seemed to burn with a flame from within. "She kindles my heart," thought James as he passed out.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mysterious Wolf (UN: anaise at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Onlyonekey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1810181-Learning-to-Fly/cid/1204346-Saving-her-Hero