*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You! A new student
  2. Shrunk
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811220-Glee-Gods/cid/1238596-You-A-new-student
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1811220
Put yourself in the hands of Puck, Sam, Blaine and the rest of Glee's godly giants.
This choice: You! A new student  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You! A new student

    by: Spudd
Your Name is Matt Jones. On the outside a pretty ordinary kid, just like your name, but on the inside, once you open your mouth the vocal tones of the Angles spews forth. And once the music starts you have totally sick dance moves.

You moved to the school when one of your two dads had to take a work transfer and you were not really happy about it. Until you heard about the schools Glee club.

The only problem is, the other guys of the Club saw you singing and dancing on the way home from school one day and instant jealousy turned all their eyes green. They already thought there was enough competition for the lead rolls and were not anxious for any more competition.

The next day at school you tried out and Mr. Schuster seamed to like your audition, even though it was a formality as no one was ever turned away who wanted to join. All the guys seamed to be welcoming. They even invited you to go play basketball with them after school. To which you gladly accepted, wanting to fit in. They tell you to meet them in the locker room and you nod in agreement.

When you get there the lights are on but its quiet.

“Hello?!?!” you call out. But there is no reply. You head down the rows of lockers, sure that you heard something or someone. As you do you begin to feel sick to your stomach and decide to lay down on one of the benches. You close your eyes and fall asleep.

As you pull back from your sleep you hear voices. Chuckling, murmuring. Then there was a strange smell. When you opened your eyes you realize you are not laying on the wooden bench any longer but instead on a fabric covered cushiony surface. As you get to your feet you look down seeing huge letters under you. “CONVERSE”

When you look up you see all the Glee guys looking down at you. You’ve been shrunk and dropped into one of their Converse sneaks they wear so often on the show.

Then you see a name written on the wall of the canvas wall in marker. It tells you who’s sneaker your in……its

You have the following choices:

1. Noah (Puck) Puckerman

2. Blaine

3. Mike Chang

4. Sam Evans

*Noteb*
5. Fin Hudson

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spudd (UN: spudd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
~Benjamyn~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811220-Glee-Gods/cid/1238596-You-A-new-student