*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811517-Naruto-Femdom-Stories/cid/1194608-Ino-Convinces-Naruto-to-be-her-Jutsu-Test-Dummy
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1811517
An anything goes story where the ladies of the Naruto world are in charge!
This choice: Ino needs someone to try her new jutsu out on  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ino Convinces Naruto to be her Jutsu Test Dummy

    by: jedsho1234
"I just need someone to try my new jutsu out on is all." Ino replied innocently.

"What? No way!"

"Oh come on Naruto, it won't hurt much, if at all." Ino pouted.

"I've heard that one before! The last time I let Sakura practice a new jutsu on me I was stuck in the hospital for a week! Never again!"

"Pleeease Naruto." Ino begged while giving Naruto her puppy dog eyes. There weren't many men in the world who could resist those beautiful blue eyes when she turned them into that expression.

"What will this jutsu do?" Naruto asked, still trying his best to resist.

Ino leaned forward to expose her cleavage. "I'm not telling until you agree to do it!"

"Ino..."

"Come on Naruto." Ino purred. "Don't you want to help a friend?"

Naruto sighed. "Fine, just tell me what I'm getting myself in to."

Instead of answering, Ino grinned, grabbed Naruto's hand and dragged him to the training grounds.

"Are you going to tell me what this is going to do now?" Naruto asked.

Ino flashed Naruto a sexy smile. "Sure Naruto, my new jutsu..."

You have the following choices:

1. Is a shrinking jutsu!

2. Is a new body control jutsu!

3. Something else!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jedsho1234 (UN: jedsho12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jedsho1234 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811517-Naruto-Femdom-Stories/cid/1194608-Ino-Convinces-Naruto-to-be-her-Jutsu-Test-Dummy