*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ino
  2. On the Way to Happily Ever After
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811517-Naruto-Femdom-Stories/cid/1192678-Ino
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1811517
An anything goes story where the ladies of the Naruto world are in charge!
This choice: Ino  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Ino

    by: jedsho1234
"Hey Ino, what's up?" Naruto asked as he took in the blonde bombshell currently standing in front of him. While he still harbored a crush on Sakura, Naruto couldn't deny how beautiful Ino had become over the years.

She had always been hot, but after the war she became an absolute goddess. Her breasts grew even larger, although still not as big as Tsunade's, and her body just filled out in all the perfect ways. Her hips were the perfect width, and her ass looked like it was custom sculpted by kami himself.

"I need some help, could you come with me?" Ino asked, batting her gorgeous blue eyes.

"Ummm... sure. What do you need help with?"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jedsho1234 (UN: jedsho12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jedsho1234 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811517-Naruto-Femdom-Stories/cid/1192678-Ino