*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811517-Naruto-Femdom-Stories/cid/1310397-Narutos-date-with-a-chinese-vampire
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1811517
An anything goes story where the ladies of the Naruto world are in charge!
This choice: "Go on a date with me?"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Naruto's date with a chinese vampire

    by: Dylan M
In responce, the blond Uzumaki dug his finger into his ear. Saw what? Tenten asked him out on a date?

"So, Naruto. Have anything planned later on?" Tenten asked.

"Um, no, not really." Naruto replied, scratching the back of his head. "Why?"

"Well, I was wondering if you'd like to come to my place for dinner tonight." The brunette replied.

"Really?" Naruto asked, unable to believe his luck.

"Yeah." Tenten replied. "You're such an interesting person and I really want to get to know you better."

"You can cook?" Naruto said, looking surprised.

"Of course I can." Tenten said with a slight huff.

"Oh no, I meant no offensive." Naruto said, afraid that he may have accidently insulted the girl. "It's just that no one's offered to cook for me before, well other than Teuchi and Ayame that is."

Tenten got what the blond was saying. "Oh it's no trouble at all." Tenten replied. "Besides, you did manage to get Neji off his high horse, you brought Lady Tsunade back and she helped Lee walk again. So as near as I can tell, it's the least that I can do to for you."

"Thanks Tenten." Naruto said. "Where do you live?"

Tenten took out a piece of paper and wrote some directions on it. When she was done, she handed it to Naruto. "Six alright?" The girl asked.

"I'll be there." Naruto said.

0000000000000000000000


The sun was rapidly beginning to set on the village of Konaha. Tenten watched eagerly as the great flaming orb slowly began it's decent into the horizon. As soon as six rolled around, Tenten was pleased to see Naruto run up and she hugged him before leading him into the kitchien. Where a meal of moo goo gaipan mixed with braised conpoy scallops and broccoli with pineapple fried rice and sweet and sour orange kung pao chicken was ready. After they had eaten, Naruto yawned, feeling full and sleepy. The next thing he knew, he felt someone tightly pinching down on the pressure point in his neck and darkness took his sight.

Tossing Naruto over her shouler with a wicked smile formed on her beautiful face as she walked over to the door that led to the basement of her home. Once down in the basement, Tenten put her hand on a brick, which was pressed back into the wall like a switch. A moment later, one of the walls in the basement slid away, revealing a flight of stairs going down. The Weapons Mistress descended down the stone steps that had to have led at least a mile underground. Torches were lit on the walls, illuminating the path.

At the bottom of the stairs was a stone door made out of polished obsidian and adorned with two dragons made out of gold.

"Release." Tenten said as she made a handsign. A moment later, the grand looking door opened, revealing a decent sized room. Much like the stairs, this room's light was supplied by several torches on the walls. Sharing space with the torches were numerous kinds of weapons, ranging from regular kunai and shuriken to exotic looking swords and staffs all mounted on the walls.

But the most eye catching object in the room was a large coffin that was about the size of a king-sized bed. Like the door, the coffin was made of shiny obsidian and decorated with gold in the shapes of dragons, a phoenix and other mythical beasts. The lid to the coffin began to move and seemed to float in mid-air before moving behind the coffin and landing on it's side as it leaned against the back wall.

Naruto awoke to find himself securely fastened to a chair that was bolted to the ground with Tenten in front of him.

"Tenten...What's going on?" Naruto asked.

She smiled sweetly at him "You really wanna know? All Right, but don't say I didn't warn you." she cooed. Taking a deep breath, she focused and it begun…

Naruto stared at her. Awed as the changes took place. He had to confess that for some reason, this look just suited the girl he was being kept by.

Tenten's eyes had turned blood red and when she opened her mouth to yawn, it was possible to see that her canines were slightly longer than her other teeth and were pointed. Her skin turned a pale bluish color, almost a blue-gray while her fingernails turned pitch black and sharpened into claws.

Tenten's outfit had also changed, it now consisted of white socks, black slippers, loose blue trousers, a long-sleeved blue tunic with gold cuffs and a red, high-collared sleeveless overtunic with gold trim. A wide gold sash/belt kept the overtunic in place. TenTen also wore a red Mandarin-styled hat topped with a gold ball and trim.

She had a look of longing in her red eyes as she gazed at the boy. The same look she had ever since she witnessed to battle between the blond and Neji at the Chunin Exams. Ever since she first witnessed the power, the strength and that succulent red chakra the he emitted, Tenten was determined to make Naruto hers.

She recognized the red chakra he emitted back at the Chunin Exams as demonic chakra. That would need some looking into, but for the most part, Tenten didn't care. He would make a fine mate, whether he was turned or not. The demonic chakra meant that Naruto was either part demon or had some kind of connection to a demon. And Tenten had her suspicions, especially if some of the snide remarks some of the villagers sent Naruto's way were any indication, but she couldn't be sure.

"What do you think?" Tenten said before opening her maw, a long tongue reaching out for a moment before it slithered back into her open mouth. Blinking for a moment, Naruto then shivered slightly, was it just him or was that tongue just a little too similar to Orochimaru's?

“Could have done without the Orochimaru-class tongue…but wow…just wow…”

Tenten smiled at that, then picked up the Jinchuriki as if he weighed as much as a candy bar and tossed Naruto into the obsidian coffin, the inside of which looked highly comfortable.

"You're not going anywhere, Darling." Tenten said fondly "This is where you'll stay, with me. Now and forever, my sweet widdle slave. What I do will be very simple, so simple that even you could understand: I will pleasure myself with you however I want, until you die naturally. To be fair and ensure you last, you will be fed, you will be given water, but you will have no clothing. Right now, until you die, you're mine. And when you DO die, I will raise you and you can spend eternity at my side as my mate. Seeing as I learned I could become a Jiang Shi during the Fourth Ninja World War, raising the dead as one of my own kind is second nature to me now after three years of practice, and you'll make a superb Jiang Shi. Imagine it...the both of us giving birth to a new race with the combined powers and abilities of Jiang Shi and a demon. The two of us, ruling over all and doing anything we want. Every single fool who has ever wronged will bow before us."

As she began her advance on him, she stripped herself as she walked to Naruto. She then yanked down Uzumaki's pants and boxers, giving him a hand job to force him stiff for what she had planned.

Once she was sure he was as big as needed, she climbed up onto his body, putting him at her entrance. She pushed down, screaming at her first time.

Holy shit! Naruto thought, looking up at his captor in terror. This can't be happening!

When Tenten had become accustomed to having Naruto inside her, she started to move up and down on his cock. Tenten's speed increased for four seconds before she stopped and screamed again. "I'm cumming!" She yelled, the same thing that Naruto was thinking.

As she panted,Tenten laughed "That was great! Now...how else can I enjoy you, Dearest?"

Naruto gulped.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dylan M (UN: foxboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jedsho1234 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811517-Naruto-Femdom-Stories/cid/1310397-Narutos-date-with-a-chinese-vampire