*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tenten
  2. On the Way to Happily Ever After
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811517-Naruto-Femdom-Stories/cid/1192826-Tenten
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1811517
An anything goes story where the ladies of the Naruto world are in charge!
This choice: Tenten  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tenten

    by: jedsho1234
"Tenten! What's up?" Naruto asked the bun-haired weapon mistress. Naruto and Tenten had never been all that close, but they both held a healthy amount of respect for the other. And Naruto and every single other male in the village (and really all the world) found Tenten's knowledge and mastery of weapons to be kind of sexy.

He remembered one time during the war Tenten had been hit with a fire jutsu which partially singed her clothes off. Nothing too private was visible, but there was still a lot of creamy smooth skin exposed to the world. Tenten became so enraged that she summoned a giant metal whip and went on a rampage. All men watched in awe (and with a little drool coming out of their mouths) as Tenten repeatedly whipped the Akatsuki man who hit her with the fire jutsu.

She was so angry she just continued whipping his back. Not once did she go for a blow that could kill the man. Eventually Tenten's whip cut through to the man's very bone and the man passed out from pain, and then later died.That was when the entire Shinobi Alliance learned not to piss off Tenten. And that was also when all of the men in the world developed a strange crush on the girl.

"Nothing much." Tenten replied nonchalantly. But from the look in her eye when she stared at him, there was definitely something up.

"Hey Naruto, want to..."

You have the following choices:

1. "Spar with me?"

2. "See the new weapon I've mastered?"

3. "Learn how to tie a good knot?"

4. "Go on a date with me?"

5. Something else!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jedsho1234 (UN: jedsho12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jedsho1234 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811517-Naruto-Femdom-Stories/cid/1192826-Tenten