*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811517-Naruto-Femdom-Stories/cid/3298258-Spar-with-me
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1811517
An anything goes story where the ladies of the Naruto world are in charge!
This choice: "Spar with me?"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"Spar with me?"

    by: NVR
"Huh? sure but any special reason" Naruto was curious and a bit confused, why didn't she ask her teammates as usual?

"Well, you're the strongest ninja in the village. What better way to measure my improvement as a kunoichi than facing you" Tenten said with the same neutral tone but with her eyes still showing some sort of excitement. She couldn't help but roll her eyes at Naruto's bragging after a single stroke of his ego.

"Ha, believe it! That's a good idea Tenten, I will be happy to spar with you" Naruto grinned. Tenten didn't bother thanking Naruto, she just told him to follow her as they moved to a good place to spar.

====

The sparring started like a typical training session, first with some taijutsu where Naruto could see Tenten was a lot quicker but still no match for someone like him, so he went easy on her and took mostly defensive positions as Tenten continued her unsuccesful assault. Soon after she started using kunais and shurikens, forcing Naruto to move and to try answering back in a similar way, something he barely does in battle so it was fun to recreate with a competent partner. While Tenten was fully focused on trying to land a hit, Naruto was getting something productive out of this as he noticed how much quicker and precise Tenten was when throwing her weapons. He knew it wasn't a major problem considering what he could do, but it was good to find room to improve even further as the strongest ninja in the village.

"Alright Naruto, time for the good stuff.. Don't hold back!" Tenten said as she prepared the scrolls to bring her main attacks. Naruto nodded and prepared himself as he summoned some clones in order to be able to evade the waves of weapons.

The training continued with Naruto putting his defensive abilities to the test as he evaded the weapons, and Tenten having to remind him to not hold back to test her own defensive skills before the tide of the battle quickly changed against her. The ninjas took a break when Tenten summoned her iron dome to shield herself, and went back to attacking with just taijutsu and weapons.. until Tenten summoned her metal whip.

That whip sparked some weird feelings within Naruto, as he remembered the time Tenten used it against her enemy and how she looked when doing it. The feelings were complex and hard to put into words, he didn't know if he wanted Tenten to beat others with that whip, or if he wanted her to beat him with that whip, or if he wanted her to be powerful enough to beat whoever she wanted with that whip or if it had to do more with Tenten's confident and angry expression and his powerless victim, not the whip itself.. He had no idea what was it about. However, all those thoughts he was trying to unscramble were enough to distract him and finally allow Tenten to strike the clean hit she wanted through the entire session. Tenten felt delighted to achieve her goal, but she was aware something made Naruto lost focus and wondered what could have caused it.

What happens next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NVR (UN: novar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jedsho1234 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811517-Naruto-Femdom-Stories/cid/3298258-Spar-with-me