*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1812599-The-GAS-device/cid/2478713-Adam-the-friend
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1812599
A teenage boy comes to gain a strange device...
This choice: Adam (the friend)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Adam (the friend)

    by: Abracadabra.
John decided to go to his best friend Adam's house and test the device there.

He walked two blocks and arrived at the house.

Adam was on the front porch, having invited his girlfriend Sarah over, and he and Sarah were standing on the porch, flirting.
Adam was wearing a white tee and shredded blue jeans and he had black hair and a tan. Sarah, on the other hand, was pale and blonde. She was about average size, while Adam was quite tall and skinny. Sarah was wearing a pink T-shirt and a blue denim skirt.

Britt, Adam's 19-year-old sister, was propped up against an oak tree, drinking raspberry lemonade and texting. She had a black ponytail and was wearing a purple sweater and blue sweatpants. She was tall, with an average build.

Sandra, Adam's mother, was mowing the lawn. She was wearing black jeans and a blue shirt and had brown hair in a bun, and she was short and thin.

Justin, Adam's father, who was both tall and wide and had black hair, was sitting on a deckchair on the porch, reading.

And Emma, Adam's other sister, who was only eight and was dumpy, with brown pigtails and a green dress, was sitting on the porch too, playing with her toy trucks.

He decided to use the device on Adam, but who does he swap Adam with?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sandra.

*Noteb*
2. Sarah.

*Noteb*
3. One of his sisters (Britt or Emma).

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Abracadabra. (UN: magicdream at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pokekid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1812599-The-GAS-device/cid/2478713-Adam-the-friend