*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Amazoness Andrea
  2. The Begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1813500-Giantess-Family/cid/1218649-Amazoness-Andrea
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1813500
Your parents send you off to your Aunt's house for a vacation while they're away,
This choice: You barely shrunk a few inches for now... (5 Foot 2)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Amazoness Andrea

    by: The Unknown
You sat up looking around and then you stood feeling light headed still and looked up at the staircase as you could hear Andrea coming down the stairs. You could hear her giant footsteps coming down towards you and in panic you run and hide behind a chair. You crouch down and peak over the arm and see her reach the bottom of the stairs, "Kyle?" she called out looking around for you. Thankfully she never had much of an attention span so she didn't bother to search to hard and she left running up the stairs. You sigh in relief as you feel a little light headed and you fall on your ass. You shake your head trying to get your mind straight as you stand. Surprisingly the chair was about as tall as you! You thought for a minute and realized that it must be one of those big and tall chairs and that's why it was in the basement. You shrug and then make your way upstairs being quiet as you did so. Andrea was sitting down on the floor watching T.V and smiling at her show. You crept to the staircase behind her and quietly went upstairs to you room. You quickly shut and locked the door and made your way to the bed where you sat down and rested. You could feel yourself getting light head and you passed out, you woke up the next day, sun shining in your face as you sat up and looked around.

You have the following choices:

1. Andrea was in your Room smiling!?

*Noteb*
2. You were 2 feet tall!

*Noteb*
3. 6 inches?

4. Everythign was normal

*Noteb*
5. Samantha was spying on you?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Unknown (UN: kyless7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Unknown has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1813500-Giantess-Family/cid/1218649-Amazoness-Andrea