*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Surprise Wake up
  2. Amazoness Andrea
  3. The Begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1813500-Giantess-Family/cid/1306938-Surprise-Wake-up
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1813500
Your parents send you off to your Aunt's house for a vacation while they're away,
This choice: Andrea was in your Room smiling!?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Surprise Wake up

    by: The Unknown
You sat up and staring at you from across the room was Andrea with a smug look on her face and her arms crossed on her chest. "Andrea? What are you doing in here?" You said as you slowly got off the bed and stood up stretching. Andrea walked towards you and tilted her head to the side popping her hip out a bit. "You think you can just run away from me and hide?" She said, standing face to face with you, though now it was weird because your face was at her chest, right at her boobs. You looked straight up at her and she had a look of confusion on her face as she put her hand on your face and pushed you back on the bed. "Whoa, did you get smaller?" She said grinning and then shaking her head. "Hey would you knock it off!" You said sitting up, "It's impossible to get SMALLER Andrea! You must've gotten taller..." she only dropped her jaw and turned her body to the side so you could see the outline of her body. "Really? You think so!" She said happily, she always took pride in her tall height and grinned at you. "well shrimp, guess that means while you get weaker, I get stronger! But it's okay... " she pulled you up holding you in the air by your arms and planted a huge wet kiss on your lips. "You're still my favorite cousin!" She dropped you to your feet and then walked out of your bedroom, heading to hers. So what are you going to do?

You have the following choices:

1. Head downstairs to eat breakfast

2. Go see Andrea again

*Noteb*
3. Go outside

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Unknown (UN: kyless7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Unknown has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1813500-Giantess-Family/cid/1306938-Surprise-Wake-up