*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Baby Kyle, and bigger Andrea!
  2. The Begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1813500-Giantess-Family/cid/1219028-Baby-Kyle-and-bigger-Andrea
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1813500
Your parents send you off to your Aunt's house for a vacation while they're away,
This choice: You shrunk to the size of a toddler! (1 foot and a half)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Baby Kyle, and bigger Andrea!

    by: The Unknown
You look up and see a gigantic Andrea standing at the bottom of the staircase, a wicked grin on her face as she looked you over and then at the Purple jelly jar. "I see you've helped yourself to Mom's experimental Jelly." she says grinning at you and walking towards you. You tried to scoot back but she reached you in three steps leaning down and scooping you up like a baby. "The only thing that can make you big again is the cake up there." She says pointing to a white box in the cabinet the jelly came from. "That cake is the same thing that made me this tall." She held you like a baby and smiled down at you in her arms. "Poor you though, I would help you get the cake and be normal again but... this seems like a funner way to spend the summer!" Andrea said with a giggle. You struggled trying to get free but she shook you a bit and held you tighter, pressing you into her breasts. "Hey! Calm it kiddo! I'd hate to have to put you over my knee like last year!" She said laughing as she remembered how bad she tortured you. "Now, you be a good baby cousin, and let Samantha take good care of you!" she said as you felt your spine tingle. Not Samantha! You tried to struggle but Andrea was too strong and you could feel her moving upstairs, and then to the second floor. Andrea laughed as your struggling tickled her and soon you found yourself being pulled away from her chest and plopped in a baby pin. You looked up at Andrea's enormous face as she loomed above you grinning, you then looked over and saw Samantha looking down at you, "Awwww!!! He's adorable!" Samantha cooed down at you reaching down and playing with your hair with her fingers. "Can we keep him like this? Please? Like our little pet!" Samantha said begging Andrea and Andrea smiled. "We'll see sis, it all depends on how you take care of him. and how he behaves." she gave you an evil look and then turned walking out of the room. "Have fun you two!" Andrea said and then she left, shutting the door behind her. "Oh Goodie! Now we can!....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Play dolls!

*Noteb*
2. Play House!

3. You can do something for me

*Noteb*
4. show you to mom!

*Noteb*
5. Andrea returns

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Unknown (UN: kyless7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Unknown has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1813500-Giantess-Family/cid/1219028-Baby-Kyle-and-bigger-Andrea