*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1813500-Giantess-Family/cid/1195787-The-Begining
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1813500
Your parents send you off to your Aunt's house for a vacation while they're away,
Chapter #1

The Begining

    by: The Unknown
Oh great, just what you wanted... a boring 3 month vacation to your Aunt's house with your two annoying cousins Andrea and Samantha. Your parents made you come here because they wanted some alone time and wanted to have a second honeymoon in Hawaii. Unfortunately alone means without you, your cab pulled up to the small two story house as you could see your Aunt Olivia and your cousins outside waiting for you. You sigh as you get out and your Aunt greets you, "Hey Kyle! How you been? hope the fligth was okay!" In her cheerful chipper tone. You nod as you get your bags out and begin to walk inside. Olivia stops you and takes your bags "Please let me get these you rest up and spend some time with your cousins, They've been dying to see you!" She smiles and disappears with your bags.

You try to protest but you see a shadow coming over you, you immediately turn to see Andrea's standing over you smiling. She quickly jabs you in your chest causing you to fall over, you were only 5 foot 5 and you weren't exactly the strongest guy. You fell on your ass and went to get up but she pushed you back down, "uh uh uh... say please." She smirked as she stood over you. You rolled your eyes and said "Please can I get up?" you ask as she took a step back. "Sure!" She leaned down picking you up and pulling you to your feet. You brushed yourself off and Andrea smiled as she looked over at Samantha, "How about a game?" She smiled evilly and Samantha giggled.

A few minutes later you found yourself struggling as Andrea was carrying you and and Samantha was following snickering, you tried to yell but Andrea held your mouth closed. They opened up the basement door and tossed you down the stairs, you rolled and sprained your ankle and winced a bit. the girls giggled and slammed the door as you heard it lock. You got to your feet and ran up the stairs to make sure and surely enough.... they locked you in the basement. You tried to scream but you heard a car start outside and you looked out the basement window. Your Aunt was leaving! You banged on the glass but she couldn't hear you. You tried to open the window but it wouldn't move, there was no other way out and so you just stood there.

A half hour went by and you started to get hungry, you looked around and found a little cabinet which contained a jar that read Jelly. You shrugged and opened it eating a few finger fulls, surprisingly it was delicious! you ended up eating the whole jar and then sat on the floor, you rolled the jar away and leaned back as you felt a small tingling sensation. you felt dizzy and passed out on the floor, but after a while you awoke to the door opening. "Kyle?" You heard Andrea call as she started coming down the stairs.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Unknown (UN: kyless7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Unknown has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1813500-Giantess-Family/cid/1195787-The-Begining