*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You are found by a good human.
  2. A King is born.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814525-Dark-Hunter-King/cid/1823946-You-are-found-by-a-good-human
by kamper
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1814525
Half dragon half human but stonger than both.
This choice: You are found by a good human.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You are found by a good human.

    by: Nomnom7
Moments after your rather clumsy landing, your miraculous instincts kicked in once again. Having sensed the presense of a human, as there was, in fact, a human man nearing you at that moment, you instinctually shifted back into into a form that resembled a human.
The man hailed from a rare, self-sufficient kingdom that managed to stave off dragons, yet he also had an even rarer combination of curiosity, wisdom, and kindness. He, upon seeing what resembled an injured infant, dropped the supplies that he was carrying and rushed over to you. He gently picked up your unconscious and wounded body, and began examining you, too see how poor of a condition you were in, and whether you could be saved from your grievous wounds. It was to his great surprise, however, that upon ovening your eyelids and studying your eyes closely, that he gleamed a hint of your draconic nature in then. Being a kind man, albiet startled, he knew that he couldn't leave you, this strange human-like non-human, so he performed the only other option that he had: taking you with him.

Many years later, you were living with your father, just as you had always been. The kind man that had found you took you in, as his own. You had lived with him, worked with him, trained with him, and spent your life with him. He had kept no secrets from you, and you remained knowledgeable about how you were found, your abities, and much more, though some of this was due to the man's own interest in you. He had long held you as the most important part of his life, and longed for every moment that he spent teaching both himself and you about, well, you.
Together you learned the extent of your abilities, and which abilities you were capable of using. Having the great jumble of knowledge that you did, there were many times that you attempted to use something far too powerful for you to handle. As such, you were left with relearning almost everything that you couldn't perform instinctually or easily. This may have been a good thing, as a younger, more impulsive you may just have attempted to take over the world, and easily succeded, had you have had full access to your potential.
One of the powers that you both were most facinated with, however, was your ability to change form. You found that you could even change bits of your appearance, on occasion, should you attempt enough. Eventually, you perfected your draconic form to just how you liked it:
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nomnom7 (UN: nomnom7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kamper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814525-Dark-Hunter-King/cid/1823946-You-are-found-by-a-good-human