*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814525-Dark-Hunter-King/cid/1825434-More-dragons--a-note-from-one-of-the-authors
by kamper
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1814525
Half dragon half human but stonger than both.
This choice: I don't like these dragons! Gimmie moar!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

More dragons + a note from one of the authors.

    by: Nomnom7
Two more dragons for your selection.






Author's note from nomnom7:
I'm sticking this here as I have no clue where else to put it. I feel uncomfortable doing anything without explaining myself, so, I'll do it here, if you care to liste- er, read.
Anyways. I'm quite new to writing, as these excerpts that I'm adding to this interactive story are my first experience writing anything outside of mandated papers for my schooling. They are also the first work of fiction that I've ever created, though I've had ideas floating around for quite a while. Taking that into consideration, I hope that anyone that happens upon this will understand why it may appear sub-par when compared to other works.
I also ask that you forgive any grammatical errors, as I am posting these from a 3DS, and, as I found out the hard way, activating spell-check on here goes to a new tab on this system, and thus erases anything previously written.
Lastly, I hope that you can overlook aspects of my vocabulary that are repetitive, like the overuse of words such as 'however'. However, I am working on this via thesaurus.

Anyways. I'm open to as much and as harsh critiquing as you can throw at me, assuming that I can figure out a way to catch it on this website. Thanks for your patience, and I hope you enjoy the chapers that I've posted, seven as of writing this note, and the several more that I intend to post. Happy reading!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Rover, a male, red, eastern dragon.

*Noteb*
2. Kelly, a female that prefers to make her human self more dragon-like.

*Noteb*
3. MOAR.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nomnom7 (UN: nomnom7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kamper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814525-Dark-Hunter-King/cid/1825434-More-dragons--a-note-from-one-of-the-authors