*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816229-Rouge-and-her-Expanding-breast/cid/2776522-Eggmans-lab
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1816229
We all love Rouge but we love her more when she expands
This choice: Eggman's lab.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Eggman's lab.

    by: Purple_Mage
Rouge was weary of Eggman’s shenanigans; the doctor hired her services to obtain an artifact in exchange for a chaos emerald. As expected, she knew it was a trap. The trade resulted in an ambush, and Eggman escaped before she could exact any retribution.
“Dammit!” Rouge bit her lip. The bat refused to leave empty handed.

Rouge looted the lab, stealing an assortment of odds and ends before storming off. The next day came; Rouge rose from her bed, and proceeded to raid her collection of stolen goods.
“Happy Birthday to me.” She smirked, feeling a little alleviated from yesterday. “What present shall I open today?” she squealed while rubbing her hands. A thick bottle caught her attention; she unscrewed the cap, and dropped some of the contents into her palm. Dozens of small, colorful, compressed pills spilled into her hand, making a cheerful rattle as they crashed onto each other. Rouge picked one and held it close toward her face, “So small and pretty” she said while sniffing the pill, “and they smell good too!” She put the pill in her mouth and swallowed.

Rouge paused, after a moment she felt a rushing sensation through her body. “Chocolate pudding!” she gasped while hugging her face. She grabbed the bottle and found the words “Mega G” labeled on it. “Mega G?” she thought with a raised eyebrow, “probably vitamin G – or mega good!” she giggled. Rouge poured the pills from her hand into her mouth, and exited her room to make breakfast.

The bat proceeded down the long hallway, whimsically swaying her hips like an energetic pendulum.
“Hmm…” she changed into a sashay, one side of her cheeks to rise and fall with each step. Rouge felt a sensation of flavor through her body.

“Could be - baked potatoes…” her butt swelled briefly as she took one step.

“Or perhaps mashed covered with bacon and gravy…” she said while taking another step, her butt ballooned once more mid elevation; producing a slow quiver from the top due to its momentum.

Rouge was oblivious to her backside’s pulsating growth; she was busy noticing the strain around her chest. Rouge adjusted the area around her bust, “might have shrunk in the wash…” she pouted, again readjusting her piece.

“I can’t have gained weight” she said bobbing her breasts in frustration. “Are they getting bigger?” Rouge asked as she tasted strawberry milk in her body. Her breasts suddenly pulsed as if to reply to her question. Rouge blinked. Blueberry pie. Her boobs surged once more as they briefly ballooned out to stretch their new size, now an E cup from her lovely C; she gasped and took a step back. Rouge felt her cheeks pressing against her hallway vase; she turned and not only noted that her vase shrank, but that her bubble butt had gained ample proportions. Blueberry pie. “Oh no!” she thought, as her face shifted from a puzzled expression to a look of worry. With no time to react, her bubble backside inflated once again, briefly blowing itself to slightly exaggerated proportions before adjusting down to its new, enlarged size. Rouge looked behind as the vase was pushed off of the table where it hit the ground, and broke into three large pieces. Her eyes then darted back toward her large, inflated buttocks where they produced a small, circular jiggle, as if it were celebrating its triumph. “They’re almost twice their size!” thought the bat as she laid her hands on her bum, they made a soft push down in a small, vain attempt to restore their small proportion.

Rouge turned towards the full body mirror that she kept on one side of the hall, and began to sway her way in front of it. It was at that moment that she noticed how wide her hips felt, her attempts to walk normal, and how “big” she actually felt. The bat’s hips were almost rubbing against one another, and she couldn’t help but rest her hands on her hips just to see how easily they could support her arms. Rouge looked down and could see her breasts bobbing to each step she took, they were almost twice their size, and looked fuller as well, “A fuller chest…” she mouthed silently as she kept her arms resting on her hips.. Her strides became small waddles as she neared the mirror, and made small steps to rotate in front of the mirror, “I feel so weird… I don’t feel heavy, but a little - big” she thought. The first thing Rouge noticed was how big her thighs were, her black, skin tight material stretched like spandex, showing large ripples of shine along her thick legs and pelvis. She next looked up toward her stomach, noticing how much of an hourglass she was sporting, her face blushed in a combination of awe, embarrassment, and adoration. Rouge could feel a meal coming. Her eyes focused on her skin tight stomach, to her suspicion, the food began to slightly push her lean, but muscular gut out; or was it just paranoia? Finally her breasts, her perfect breasts which she flaunted so boldly began to mildly stretch her breast plate; more boob was beginning to appear over the heart. Rouge turned her head down and began to prod her breasts out of curiosity, her left tit would burst upward toward her chest as she noticed how soft, yet supple her chest became; she took a third prod. Rouge’s cheeks suddenly puffed out in an attempt to stifle a small belch. Bacon; no not just bacon, she could feel eggs and pancakes sensed in her body, Rouge forgot about breakfast.

Rouge looked in anticipation, her hips widened, looking now softer, and fatter. She looked up, the bat no longer could see her face, only her mouth which was agape in awe. Rouge estimated herself to be almost 5ft instead of her normal size of 3ft. Rouge looked down at her chest, she noticed that as they grew, the top of her tits looked, fuller, inflated, their soft look betrayed any thoughts that they would burst. Her cleavage grew deeper as they began to push down, stretch, and bury her breast plate beneath her jugs, each boob now almost rivaled the size of her head. Her jugs could almost touch her arms, which she noticed in the mirror now almost covered each side. Rouge noticed herself breathing much harder than usual in the mirror, her bulging, oversized bust rose and fell, hypnotizing the bats vision toward them.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Purple_Mage (UN: purple_mage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thedude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816229-Rouge-and-her-Expanding-breast/cid/2776522-Eggmans-lab