*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816229-Rouge-and-her-Expanding-breast/cid/2834633-The-bovine-pirate-genie-shows-her-gratitude
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1816229
We all love Rouge but we love her more when she expands
This choice: A female genie appears from the lamp!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The bovine pirate genie shows her gratitude.

    by: MagicMaster667
The lamp shook as stream of blue and purple smoke shot out of the lamp opening, and Rouge held on to it the best she good.

The clouds of smoke circled around around for a bit as Rouge grew scared of what she may have unleashed upon herself.

The faintly purple and sparkling smoke grouped itself together in front of Rouge.

The smoke became mist-like and it slowly revealed its true form, as a pair of green eyes with a playful yet commanding stared into Rouge's eyes.


The genie took form, and stood with both its feet toughing the ground.

The genie had green eyes, white skin with a black pattern and a long sleek tail.
A red bandana wrapped over her horns and cow ears, a short black skirt, and white form fitting wrappings around her chest, topped of with simple sandals and a small earing in her left ear.


The bovine genie inspected the still quite frightened Bat who was still holding the lamp in shock.

The genie walked slowly around Rouge without saying a thing.

A moment of silence passed as the Genie stood behind her while Rouge didn't dare look back at her.


*SMACK*


A smacking sound broke the silence, followed by a deep guttural laughter from the cow genie.

immediately Rouge turned around to see the genie, arms crossed and eyes closed in laughter.

Rouge gave her an angry glare as she rubbed her ass cheek who had been so most rudely slapped upon, still tingling from it.

"Just who do you think you are!?" Rouge scolded the white and black cow; "I was really scared just there, and you think its fitting to slap my ass!??"


The genie looked back at Rouge, still laughing; "Ha ha! Damn gurl! Hah hah ha! That ass is, ha ha, is thick!" She said in a bubby voice

Saying that caused her to laugh even harder, as the pirate-themed girl almost fell over laughing, gasping for air as she laughed.


Rouge anger turned into confusion at this point, as she really didn't expect an answer like that. Nor for the genie to act so odd.

"I mean... Eh. Hrrm!" Rouge tried to conjure a response; "Who are you? Why did you appear from that lamp?"


At hearing this question the girl calmed down.

She regained her composture and answered; "I am a genie, y'see? I've lived in that lamp for a looong time, ass-lady." She said, as her spunky personality shined through.

She continued; "I served under Captain Theodore until the end of his days. Tending to his every wish during his pirating career, until I was buried with his other loot when he grew old."

Rouge listned intently, so the girl elaborated; "Of course, I've served under many masters during my existence, and I've not always been benevolent towards them, if you catch my drift?" She said eyeing Rouge.

She finished off; "I'll gladly demonstrate my powers to you, ass-lady, as thanks for freeing me. - But I'm no wishing genie! I look into my masters heart to fulfill their desires, so your blessing might become a curse! Hi hi."


Rouge was instantly intised by the prospect of wish fullfillment, and she was eager to have her new friend's abilities tested.

"Just one question before we start." Rouge asked; "Do you have a name?"

The genie girl answered; "I've gone by many names, and I've forgotten most of them. But Captain Theodore called me Sophie so that's what I'm sticking with! Hi hi!" Sophie performed a small bow; "I'm Sophie the Cow Genie! At your service, ass-lady."

"It's Rouge the Bat actually..." The treasure hunter grumbled.

You have the following choices:

1. She casts a spell, and Rouge is blessed!

2. She casts a spell, and Rouge gets cursed!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MagicMaster667 (UN: magicmaster667 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thedude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816229-Rouge-and-her-Expanding-breast/cid/2834633-The-bovine-pirate-genie-shows-her-gratitude