*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816229-Rouge-and-her-Expanding-breast/cid/2834601-One-of-her-stolen-treasures-releases-a-pervy-genie
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1816229
We all love Rouge but we love her more when she expands
This choice: Something else.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

One of her stolen treasures releases a pervy genie

    by: MagicMaster667
Rouge was a lover of jewels, but she occasionally dabbled in stealing gold and silver treasures as well.

It was at the end of a day of treasure hunting, where she had followed a "borrowed" map, digging at the marked X-spot and found a large brown and metal treasure chest overflowing with golden trinkets.

She had transported that treasure chest and all its old pirate relics back home to her hideout, where she searched through and admired its contents with glee.

"Ahhh... The thrills and spoils of an adventure!" Roughe throught to herself, her hands lifting up coins, goblets and oil lamps.

"Wait a minute... An oil lamp?" Rouge thought to herself confused.


One of these things is not like the others clearly. A brown and worn out oil lamp was buried near the bottom of the chest under all the gleaming gold.

It even seemed to have accumulated a layer of dust seperately from everything else around it.

The lamp had her full attention, as she held it up close and inspected it, feeling a growing urge to clean it off with her gloves. To stroke the dust away...


As Rouge rubs the magical pirate oil lamp, its dust flies off, revealing yellow red and green patterns underneath. Its handle and lid topped with jewels.

A faint golden glow eminates from the lamp...

The light grows ever stronger, as the room's darkness seems to grow around the young bat...


The lamp radiates a strong burst of light when finally...!

You have the following choices:

1. A female genie appears from the lamp!

*Noteb*
2. A male genie appears from the lamp!

*Noteb*
3. The lamp did something unexpected...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MagicMaster667 (UN: magicmaster667 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thedude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816229-Rouge-and-her-Expanding-breast/cid/2834601-One-of-her-stolen-treasures-releases-a-pervy-genie