*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816229-Rouge-and-her-Expanding-breast/cid/3306815-Rouges-fullfilling-stage-2-of-hourglass-growth
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1816229
We all love Rouge but we love her more when she expands
This choice: A rather slim, unorthodox green slingsuit bikini, showing of her body alot..  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Rouge's fullfilling stage 2 of hourglass growth.

    by: MagicMaster667
Mannequins shaped like the fox Rouge talked with lined the sides of the "stage 2" section of the store. The mannequins were entirely white-colored and clad in example versions of items for sale there.

Seeing the many different swim- and beachwears displayed like this, clinging onto hugely proportioned display figures, filled Rouge with excitement. Many varieties looked to exist beyond two-piece bikinis, all which could potentially expand the woman with the right potantial.

The two ladies perused the store, Rouge and the employee of the store, and they bounced and jiggled heavily as they did. With every footstep, their flopping exposed, big ass cheeks made soft plap-sounds behind them. Their tits too sloshed around in rhythm with their walk, though Rouge's more than the lynx'; since the bat was still naked since her outfit broke off.

It didn't bother her though. Made it quicker to get changed into her next of many outfits to come, and she'd get it for free no less!

A slutty bikini on display caught Rouge's eye. It was dark and light green-patterned in the style of a sling bikini, with added fabric going across the centre of the cleavage.

She was intrigued, and so asked the employee about it. The lady agreed happily, commending Rouge's choice and telling her it exposed the body in exciting ways while being soft and comfortable where it mattered when worn.

Rouge needn't hear any more, and so pulled up one of the bikinis from a box directly underneath the store mannequin and began to put it on. She was so pumped to wear it, she didn't bother going into the changing room and just got dressed out in the open as the employee watched.


"Ooh, it really looks great on you, Rouge!" The lady said as the beach visitor finished slipping into her new swimsuit.

"Yeah, it feels roomy and nice too show of my entire cleavage and side boobs, as well as my huge ass! I can see why people like this." Rouge responded, before drifting into silence.

Rouge looked at herself in the store mirror, an impatient eyebrow raise growing above eyes. 'It should've started by now, shouldn't it? Where's my bigger hooters?' She thought, wondering why her hourglass figure wasn't increasing.

"These suits, should make my lady-assets grow, right?" Rouge asked her shopkeeper friend, smooshing her boobs together as she asked to empahize them.

"Well, when I entered the stage 2 tier, my body first needed some... how do I put it... "stimulation", to get going." The lynx said, pushing her finger and thumb under her mouth while remember her story. "May I...?" She continued, gesturing to Rouge with her hands opened towards her and cupping the air.

"D'ya wanna cop a feel, hun? *Heh* By all means go ahead." Rouge said with a laugh. The shopkeep began to blush as she closed in on the bat.

Their boobs met, and got squished together as the brown-furred girl reached around to grab Rouge's ass from in front of her. Both girls' nipples stiffened against the opposite bosums warm, soft touch. The store girl sunk her fingers down to massage the grower's shapely, firm ass.

In a matter of seconds, the both of them began panting as their body temperatures climbed. Rouge's tail began happily dancing in response to her ass flesh being lovingly kneaded with the goal of stimulation. Rouge moaned, whispering a quiet 'thank you' to the willing employee.
She also asked for her name. 'Maggie', the girl whispered back, before she then dove her head into Rouge's breasts and rubbed it around in her deep cleavage.


Now, Rouge was feeling her cleavage growing deeper, and the stretchy fabric of her sling bikini pushed into her shoulders, bosum and crotch. She also realized that this hug-turned-massage was turning her on. A lot. So, Rouge's free hands guided themselves to the employee, Maggie, and grabbing her smooth back and hips.

Rouge's hips and ass skin felt warm, as they slowly began to widen and fill up to take more space, jutting out more and more behind her, as her ass cheeks formed into shapely, massive bubble butt. Her already meaty thighs also expanded, making for an impressive hourglass view.

Rouge's hands slid down to Maggie's bikini-clad ass, fondling her palms across her smooth, huge, round surface. She also cared to stroke the lynx tail of the girl, which made her purr in delight while her busom was pressed against Rouge's own.


Maggie now dove out of Rouge's cleavage as she felt herself being pushed away from Rouge's body entirely. Her bat boobies had grown to match Maggie's size while neither of them had really noticed. A close hug like the one they started with was now impossible. She also lost grip of Rouge's posterior, and her fingers slipped off from the sweaty skin they previously grabbed on to.


With the "stimulation" ritual now broken off, Rouge could turn to see herself in the store mirror once again. Her boobs were twice the size of her head and jutted out far from her torso, looking amazingly shapely and perky while not feeling at all as heavy to her as they probably now were in reality.

Her hips looked amazing, and the curvature of her breasts matched the width of her ass behind her. The entire look was complemented by the thin dark green sling straps which let everything show. Her beautiful stomach, her back, wings and tail, the entire bubble butt ass she had, and of course her deep, deep cleavage, and overflowing side boobs.

Rouge felt she was on the right path, feeling drop-dead gorgeous. Her body was sexy, fitting her persona of a seductress theif to a T. Without a doubt, having a body that was pure tempation would make her infinitely more successful when she returned home.


But, a question grew in her mind as she marveled at her own reflection. She knew she liked this size, but still wanted to be bigger! Wasn't the outfit supposed to continually let her grow and grow until she outgrew it?

Rouge asked Maggie about how to get even bigger. Maggie said she remembered reading in the island resort manual long ago about it. "Breast and butt expansion is first of all about potential for growth. After that, it's all about focus. Locking into a feeling in your mind that will make you grow in the right condition: In this case, that's our swimsuits."


Maggie got an idea for how to trigger Rouge's growth. "Look at my boobs, Rouge." She said, and undid the bikini-top's knot on her back. Her top fell to the floor and her breasts became entirely visible.

Rouge gazed lovingly at them. Her chocolate-colored nipples, her deep cleavage, the size and height of them...
The way they took up so much of the lady's figure, jutting out beyond her shoulder and arms when she held her arms straight down like right now...
The fact they were twice the size of her head now, and that they had swelled in size because of a piece of clothing...

So incredible, all of it. She thought about her beautiful boobs as she looked at them with an almost philosophical curiosity. How amazing they were... How amazing her own were... Now, Rouge was beginning to feel it. That focus and feeling written about in the resort's guidebook. It felt big, great, fullfilling and sexy! And it... It...! Ahh~!


Suddenly Rouge felt her knees weakening as she lost her footing and dropped down a bit before composing herself. An intense heat burned in her crotch and waves of booby, hourglass thoughts flooded her mind. A rumbling sensation hit her chest as her subconscious and conscious wills both manifested in her body. She realized this would be a huge surge of growth - and this was the calm before the storm.

With literal open arms, Rouge welcomed the strong and speedy swelling of her bosum as she witnessed it expand in the mirror in front if her. As it grew it was incredibly sensitive to the slightest touch of her fingers, sending waves of pleasured, electric delight through her whole body with every touch. The warm, tingling sensation in her ass and boobs was addictingly enjoyable and orgasmicly satisfying.

Rouge was riding the highest high of her life as her lovely bosum bounced forward against the stretching sling bikini, her overflowing cleavage, sideboob and underboob growing by the second in the stretchy suit.

Turning around, she saw her perfectly shaped hips and ass steadily surge out to become big, huge and massive. With every pose and bend Rouge made, it looked fabulous. Her ass was now the biggest and best on the entire island - and still growing!

Turning around again, she posed her tits against the mirror, squeezing them, letting them hang as she bended over, having them bounce as she held her hands over their centres... The possibilities seemed neverending! 'Yes, neverending... like this cleavage! Booyah!' She thought with the biggest smile.


Her beach ball-sized jugs swung up and down in the confines of the bikini, and Rouge loved every moment it kept working its magic. She was so in love with the non-stop expansion sequence that she couldn't care less about the fact her and Maggie's room was running out of "room" with how much space Rouge's curves began to take up.

"Hey Rouge, I advise going out to the beach now. At your growth rate, we can't stay in here much longer!" Maggie politely informed the distracted, growing woman.

Rouge was only half listening, instead focused on massaging and kneading her pleasure areas and seeing herself in the mirror. She then unexpectedly felt the mannequins to her sides push into her titties. This made her snap out of her trance. 'Oh shii--'

Fast as she could, she took big leaps and dashed out of the building, flapping her wings for extra speed. She came to the too-small-for-her-doorway as her hourglass still grew, and forced herself out with a desperate jump!

She bikini snapped off of her as she did a flip in the air, landing on the sand with her boobs first, making her bounce forward and up again, doing a second flip in the air before having a hard landing on her huge, soft ass.

"*Phew!*" She exclaimed.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MagicMaster667 (UN: magicmaster667 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thedude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816229-Rouge-and-her-Expanding-breast/cid/3306815-Rouges-fullfilling-stage-2-of-hourglass-growth