*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Weight Gain Stories
  2. Welcome to Dograb
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1818691-Dograb-College/cid/1206965-Weight-Gain-Stories
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1818691
The students of Dograb College face many strange and mysterious transformations.
This choice: Weight Gain Stories  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Weight Gain Stories

    by: Michelle-the-Monster
So you're interested in some of the weight gain stories that I have to offer? I must warn you that these experiences were endured by numerous residents in Dograb, particularly the females. Interested in learning more? That's fine with me, I've got a few stories in mind that I think you might enjoy!

A popular activity in Dograb college was cheer leading. The cheer leading squad was led by an American student, from the state of Ohio, named Stephanie Granger. Seventeen years of age, she was your typical blonde. Noticeably dull and gullible, she relied heavily on her good looks to get through college. As the head cheerleader however, she had a reputation of being spiteful to her peers, criticizing both their looks and actions compared to her own, particularly to her rival for the position of head cheerleader, the sixteen year old Sophie Bennett. During a trip to the beach however, Stephanie would soon learn, first hand, of the amazing transformations that the residents of Dograb endure on a regular basis.

Jessica Andrews was the younger sister of one of my best friends, Jordan, who was entering her first year in Dograb college, along with some of her own friends, including Sam Rivers and Georgina Parr. With long blonde hair and brown eyes, she was a beautiful sight to behold, despite sporting a few extra pounds in weight. Jessica had always been self conscious about her weight, struggling to fulfill her promise to put herself on a diet, but everyone else knew that she was truly blind to how perfect she looked already, there was no need for her to go on a diet. Georgina would even joke about how Jessica behaved when it came to weight. One fateful day in college however, she suddenly found herself slowly increasing in weight. Unable to control this inflation, and with Georgina's giggling eyes watching her everywhere she went, Jessica was desperate to put an end to the humiliation.

There was also a student named Sarah Gibbs, who was classed by many as an emo chick. Despite this stereotype however, she really had a heart of gold, and she was a very good friend to me. She was a very attractive girl with long bleached hair and blue eyes, but she was very quiet when it came to meeting new people. Despite her quiet nature however, she had a hateful relationship with perhaps one of the fattest girls in Dograb college, Victoria Summer, who weighed even more than I did! Victoria would often cover her eating disorder by being mean to others, and one of her enemies was Sarah, who she was very jealous of. One fateful day in college however, Victoria discovered a mysterious berry with amazing qualities that she hoped to share with her nemesis.

In Dograb college however, it was not only the student that had the misfortune to endure such a humiliating transformation. Our thirty seven year old Drama teacher, Zoe Huffman, was of no exception. With brunette hair and hazel eyes, despite her age, she was very beautiful and attractive, looking more like a twenty year old tart! One of her best features were her ridiculously wide hips and thick thighs. She was single, but she lived with her eight year old son, Jack Doyle. Despite her childish, hyperactive behaviour, almost the entire college fancied her, but I was one of the few who did not. On the first day back from the Summer holidays however, during her class, she spontaneously began to expand, bloated into a giant blueberry form, in front of the prying eyes of her students.

So what's it going to be?

You have the following choices:

1. Sweet Revenge

*Noteb*
2. Jiggly Jessica

3. Equal Share

*Noteb*
4. Back to Work

5. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michelle-the-Monster (UN: brezzy666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michelle-the-Monster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1818691-Dograb-College/cid/1206965-Weight-Gain-Stories