*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome to Dograb
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1818691-Dograb-College/cid/1206839-Welcome-to-Dograb
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1818691
The students of Dograb College face many strange and mysterious transformations.
Chapter #1

Welcome to Dograb

    by: Michelle-the-Monster
Hello there. My name is Alan Davies and I attend Dograb College.

Since you're reading this interactive story, I take it that you're interested in learning about the strange events that frequently take place in the little island town of Dograb. But first, I would like to tell you a little about myself.

I've lived in Dograb for my entire life. My dad, Robert Davies, worked as a construction worker, while my mother, Anne Davies, stayed at home all day. I was a single child, but I did have relatives living outside the town. At the age of eighteen, I was currently in my second year in college, where I studied various subjects including English, Drama studies and Media studies. I was an average student, I wasn't perfect but at least I was doing well in my classes. I had fair hair, blue eyes and an average build. I had a girlfriend, Rebecca who, unlike me, did not attend college, but instead worked in a local restaurant as a waitress. She was the same age as me, she had long black hair and brown eyes. Sure, she was a bit on the Gothic side, and she was a little bit overweight, almost the same weight as myself, but she was beautiful to me nonetheless, at least for a while.

Yes, I was pretty much your average student at Dograb college.

On the other hand however, nothing was average at Dograb college. What would appear strange to you would be an average day in the island town of Dograb. Even the UK government denied the existence of the town, and with good reason. Many strange and mysterious things happened here, particularly to the college students, and I was no exception.

But since this is an interactive story, I guess it's entirely up to you which of these stories you would like to follow. The residents of Dograb have endured many transformations, both positive and negative, but mostly end in humiliation. I don't know what you'd prefer, but I guarantee you that there's something for everyone here.

So what type of story interests you the most?

You have the following choices:

1. Body Swap Stories

2. Gender Swap Stories

3. Weight Gain Stories

4. Age Regression Stories

5. Reader's Choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michelle-the-Monster (UN: brezzy666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michelle-the-Monster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1818691-Dograb-College/cid/1206839-Welcome-to-Dograb