*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your best friend Amy
  2. In The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1820104-The-Reality-Ring/cid/1249199-Your-best-friend-Amy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1820104
an average kid finds and extraordinary ring. what he dose with it is your choice.
This choice: Your best friend Amy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Your best friend Amy

    by: Raccoonboy
John and Amy have been friends since childhood. They spend a lot of time hanging out together at school, and they tell each other almost everything. Amy has always and somewhat jokingly expressed interest in what it would feel like to be pregnant, to feel another human being growing inside of her. John never really took this seriously but the more time went on the more he felt like she was becoming serious about the idea. John didn't want to she his best friend ruin the rest of her life by getting herself pregnant, especially with the dick of a boyfriend she had now. But now he had a solution to the problem. He could use his new ring to give her the experience without causing any permanent harm. He also knew, through his parents that Amy's Mom and Dad had been trying to have another child for a while but due to complications had been unsuccessful. This would be his opportunity.

One night John makes his way over to Amy's house. He Knocks on the door and Amy's mother answers. "Hello Mrs. Hunt, Is Amy here?" he says. " hello John. Yes Amy is here but i think she is asleep, can you wait till tomorrow?" "Please Mrs. Hunt, I really need to talk to her" "well... alright she says"

(John's POV)

You Take the stairs up to her room. the door is cracked slightly with a dim light flowing out of her door.
you quietly walk into room and shut the door behind you. She begins to wake as you walk in. You think to yourself, I wish the room was sound-proof. Your ring glows as the changes are made. You tip tow over to Amy's bed and find her sleeping on top of the covers in her night gown.

You point the small gray stone on the end of the ring towards Amy who is laying on the bead. "Hey… Whats Up? Why are you here so late? Is everything ok?" she asks you "Ya" you say calmly to her. "I’m here for you Amy." You concentrate and the ring begins to glow. "Amy, you’ve always said you wanted to know what it felt like to be pregnant right?" And to have a baby but without actually having one?" "Ya why do you……. Ohhhhh…" she covers her belly with her hand as she sits up in the bead.

You have the following choices:

1. Her womb begins to open up.

*Noteb*
2. Her body begins to change

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Raccoonboy (UN: raccoonboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raccoonboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1820104-The-Reality-Ring/cid/1249199-Your-best-friend-Amy