*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1820104-The-Reality-Ring/cid/1249178-In-The-Beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1820104
an average kid finds and extraordinary ring. what he dose with it is your choice.
Chapter #1

In The Beginning

    by: Raccoonboy
On the Morning of his 18th birthday John awoke just like any other day. He slipped out of bead and traveled downstairs for breakfast. He knew it was his birthday he had a party planed later on that evening with all of his old friends. he was in the middle of his bowl of cereal when there was a knock on the door. When he opened the door there was a UPS guy standing on his porch. "Morning" he said. "Morning" John replied. "I have a package here for a Mr. West? I need a signature to leave the package." The Guy said. "Ya, that's my dad. I can sign for it." "alright" John signed for the package and the UPS guy handed him a small, thick envelope. "thanks" John said as he closed the door, staring questionably down at the envelope. It was odd that he would have to sign for something so small. It was then that he also realized that the package was not addressed to his father, Jeff West, but to him. JOHN WEST was printed in big black letters on the front of the package. He didn't know that his day was about to get a whole lot more exciting. he opened the package up and held the open end over the table. A small grey silver ring fell out onto the table along with a note. The Note was from his grandfather. He was an archaeologist in the middle east. In his note he explained that he had found a secret chamber on a dig that had this ring in it. he explained that the ring he had found was said to have some sort of magical properties, though he did not know what they were and that it was not safe to keep the ring at his location. the last thing he said was "keep it safe" with his signature. Johns parents were always skeptical of his grandfather. His mother Sophie though he was crazy but John had always though thew was an element of genius to his grandfather. John held the ring in his fingers for a few moments studding it. it was simple with a dull silver band and a grey black stone stone on its crest it also had strange markings around the inside of the band. he tried putting it on and it fit perfectly. "That's odd" he thought to himself. he found his cereal a soggy mess back at the table. John poured the rest out into the sink. that sucks. i wish i had finished that. just then the stone on the ring began to glow and he fell backward when he found his bowl once again full of cereal. "No, I just poured that out. wait..." He thought hard. Lucky Charms... John opened is eyes and his cereal had changes to Lucky Charms. SHIT...it's real... ok what I'm i going to do with the power to change anything... Who could use my help?

You have the following choices:

1. Your best friend Amy

2. Your sister Becca

3. Your lab partner Monica

4. Your health teacher Ms. Huchins

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Raccoonboy (UN: raccoonboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raccoonboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1820104-The-Reality-Ring/cid/1249178-In-The-Beginning