*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Refuse
  2. A night at the theatre
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1823934-Show-Time-Body-Swap-Please-Add/cid/1518975-Refuse
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Occult · #1823934
One of the dancers in the big show has gone missing, You have to take her place.
This choice: Refuse  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Refuse

    by: Horatio Alp
"I'm sorry... but you're mad." Sam said, looking in disbelief at the women.
Sara started muttering under her breath.
"What are you..." Sam starts to ask but is cut off by a pain in his groin, he buckles over. Anna stands over him
"Sam, we were only asking to be polite, you didn't think we'd let Lydia being ill get in the way of the show did you?"
Hair sprouts from Sam's head into a messy bush of brunette locks, he could feel his whole body change, his insides and out. The strangest part was the teeth, Lydia's were bigger than his. He lay in pain. Finally he sat up, he felt so different, something important was clearly missing, Sara handed him a mirror again and he saw Lydia's face looking back at him, no make up, hair unkempt but there was her little nose, almond shaped blue eyes and her freckles. He groaned, but it was with her voice making him move his new dainty hand to cover his new lips.
Anna lent over and whispered in his ear "You look great Lydia." She then stood up and shouted "GUYS, Lydia's here after all, but she needs our help to get ready! Someone get a make up kit!"

He saw some of the show choir girls running over, this was going to be a long night.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Try to escape and find a way back to Sam's body

*Noteb*
2. Go with the flow

*Noteb*
3. Start to act like Lydia (a self obsessed diva)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Horatio Alp (UN: gregmss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Horatio Alp has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1823934-Show-Time-Body-Swap-Please-Add/cid/1518975-Refuse