*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1824129-Perfect-Ass/cid/1425420-Time-to-go-to-work-honey
by CandaK
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1824129
All the women around you know how much you want their ass and they are willing to give
This choice: Time to go to work, honey(standing up and pulling her pants up)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Time to go to work, honey!

    by: Unknown
You moan from sexual frustration as Gina stands and restores her decency.

"Time to go to work, honey!" Gina chuckles, turning to face you, and your large, almost throbbing member. "Aww, how are you going to get through a long, boring day at the office?"

'She does this all the time.' you think to yourself. 'She knows I want her ass. Please baby.' Gina practically reads your mind, and shoots an admonishing look over the rim of her cutely nerdy glasses.

"Baby, everyone knows you've gotta tease your man! I'll make it up to you when you finish work tonight. You come around to my pad, and I'll give you the best lap dance a guy ever had."

"You can have an all-you-can-eat buffet of this!" Gina promises, slapping her ass through her pants. Her firm booty jiggles erotically.

"Now, time to go bring home the bacon." She tells you.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
CandaK has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1824129-Perfect-Ass/cid/1425420-Time-to-go-to-work-honey