*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1824129-Perfect-Ass/cid/1475577-Drive-to-work-horny-as-hell
by CandaK
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1824129
All the women around you know how much you want their ass and they are willing to give
This choice: Drive to work horny as hell.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Drive to work horny as hell.

    by: imphic
You know Gina is about to leave so you get up quickly. "Please wait, honey," you say as she begins to leave. You stumble and end up half-dragging and half-tackling her down. This causes you to land with her face in your sweetheart's sweet heart-shaped bottom.

To your further delight, Gina is neither hurt nor angry at your unintentional attack, but rolls over so she is momentarily half sitting on your face with her outstanding rear, and then stands up. "Down, boy. Jimmy, if I left you that hard up, just quickly rub one out until I can more than please you tonight."

You just nodded dejectedly. Gina looks at her phone and frowns. "I have to go now or my supervisor, Elaine, will have my ass before you can. Don't tackle any other girl's butts while I'm gone, baby."

She kisses you on the top of your head and heads for the door. Your sexual frustration is furthered by ogling her callipygian form as she exits. Unfortunately, your alarm goes off for a second time, and you realize you won't have time to masturbate. Getting dressed with a stubborn erection and aching testicles, you skip breakfast and drive to work.

You're still stiff by the time you get to your job and your mind is actively thinking of ways to address it. You decide your options are to ignore it and show Gina just how much energy you can build up. It might work or you might end up with the worst case of blue balls in history. A second approach is try to convince your boss Misato that you're not needed at NERV today so you can go home to relieve your tension. However, Misato can be as severe as she is beautiful and it may leave you worse off.

A third path is to find release here, since you and Gina have an open relationship as long as you are honest, safe, and responsible about each other's activities. You believe Sandra had been checking you out earlier and she had a tight athletic butt that that you certainly had been checking out. There are other women with equally great backsides to seek relief with.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 imphic (UN: imphic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CandaK has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1824129-Perfect-Ass/cid/1475577-Drive-to-work-horny-as-hell