*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your girlfriend knocks on the door
  2. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1824129-Perfect-Ass/cid/1425270-Your-girlfriend-knocks-on-the-door
by CandaK
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1824129
All the women around you know how much you want their ass and they are willing to give
This choice: Your girlfriend knocks on the door  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Your girlfriend knocks on the door

    by: CandaK
You hear a knock on the door right as you are about to cum. You stop, frozen, wondering who could be knocking on the door. You start to go slightly limp when the door opens and in walks your girlfriend, Gina. Suddenly, your erection starts to come back and your girlfriend smiles. "Well, these girls ain't for nothing then." She says looking around at the pictures. "Mmmmmmm. Too bad I can't get those girls here. I'd love to be the one to tease you with them." She then sits down onto your lap, slowly moving her ass downward to taunt you. She starts rubbing against your cock, slowly pulling her shorts down but keeping her panties on. She then looks you in the eyes and says....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CandaK (UN: narutoman19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CandaK has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1824129-Perfect-Ass/cid/1425270-Your-girlfriend-knocks-on-the-door