*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1826427-Tiny-Brother-VS-Big-Sister/cid/2054168-Froze-in-fear-under-her-heel
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1826427
You are Allen who is a few inches tall and at constant war with his normal sized sister
This choice: Froze in fear (under her heel)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Froze in fear (under her heel)

    by: sctheriault
Your rose to move but fear froze you in your place as the pink sole came crashing down on you, the pressure wasn't enough to kill you but the pain is intense. As she finishes sliding the rest of her foot in you can feel her wriggling her heel as if she felt something, but your hope for rescue is soon gone as she stops and begins walking. Every step she took would involve her heel being pressed down even harden on you, then the pressure would lessen only to be increased a moment later. Finally she stops moving and from the what you can hear it sounds like she's sat down on the couch to watch some tv. For about 20 minutes all you hear is the muted sound of the tv, but then you hear footsteps and can hear your mothers voice. "Christine, have you seen your brother?" you hear your sister reply " no mom, not since yesterday". With a sigh your mother responds "alright honey you know the drill, show me your feet, ass and breasts", from your prison you can hear your sister complaining as your mom checks for you. You are very excited that you might be about to be freed, but your a bit worried since your mom doesn't usually check inside your sisters shoes since she rarely put you In there. You force yourself to calm down and listen as your mom says something....

You have the following choices:

1. "Well, I guess you dont have him"

*Noteb*
2. " Alright, take off your shoes so I can look in them"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sctheriault (UN: sctheriault at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
someone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1826427-Tiny-Brother-VS-Big-Sister/cid/2054168-Froze-in-fear-under-her-heel