*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 9
  2. Waiting to be bought
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827844-Sold/cid/1232049-9
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1827844
What happens to you when you are sold to young boys
This choice: 9  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

9

    by: Tex
There's a huge kid staring down at the 10 of you cowering in fear in the corner of the box with a grin on his face. "OH BOY!" the kid exclaimed, "10 NEW TOYS!!" He addressed the little, so to say,"pets", "my name is Mike, and I'm 9 years old, and I will be the god of you all older people! From now on, you have no identity, no freedom, and no dreams. You will not talk to each other. You are to accept me with obedience. Failure to do any of these things shall evoke my wrath! Trust me, you do NOT want that!"

The tiny humans, named: Jake, Tim, Mark, Wesley, Phil, Andy, Lou, Hayden, Will, and Evan, were shaking in their box. They were to be subservient to this kid who, first of all, evidently had no concept of individual worth, besides his own. Obviously, he did not succeed in gaining that when everyone is tested for that at 7 years old. Secondly, the boys' pride, which was very much alive, was destroyed when the kid told them his age; 9!! Holy crap! That will make the boys weep with defeat!!

Andy spoke to Mike, "What will you do to us if we fail?"

"I will humiliate you, and kill you, and make the other boys watch!! Now enough chat, I want you to _____________.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tex (UN: numerio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jack Grey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827844-Sold/cid/1232049-9