*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Adorn my smelly toes
  2. 9
  3. Waiting to be bought
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827844-Sold/cid/1232455-Adorn-my-smelly-toes
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1827844
What happens to you when you are sold to young boys
This choice: Adorn my smelly toes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Adorn my smelly toes

    by: Tex
Mike indicated his dirty bare feet; "now, adorn my smelly toes!"

The captives peered over the edge of the box to look at Mike's feet; they were pretty handsome, really, but they smelt like death! "Master!" Tim grudgingly addressed Mike, "do we have to?" Tim knew that refusing would mean death-there's a small chance that even asking could be fatal, too-however, he had to know.

Mike breathed in deeply, as if suppressing anger, and said with forced calmness, "well, there's always the alternative."

Tim knew what Mike had threatened to do if someone refused. "Whatever you want master. Our lives for you. How would you like us to adorn your gracious toes?"

Grinning, Mike said "I'm glad you asked that." He pulls out tape. I want all ten of you to be toe-rings for me!"

All the captives were visibly shaking now.

One by one, Mike took each of them, rolled them in a hoop-like shape, taped both ends together, and hooped them around his toes, one person per toe.

The toes were nightmarish in smell.

"We'll have different "fun" tomorrow. Heh-heh!" The boy prepared for bed.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. During the night, captives' POV

*Noteb*
2. During the night, Mike's POV

*Noteb*
3. Skip ahead to the morning

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tex (UN: numerio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jack Grey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827844-Sold/cid/1232455-Adorn-my-smelly-toes