*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Who to Start With?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1828451-High-School-Girl-Weight-Gain/cid/1229359-Who-to-Start-With
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #1828451
Fatten up a high school girl. From the peppy cheerleader to the mysterious goth girl.
Chapter #1

Who to Start With?

    by: L. Hawk
Amy Chin: Age 16 Amy is a cute nerd girl. She gets straight A's, plays the violin in the school orchestra, sings in the school show choir, and is president of her class and the AV club. Her parents, immigrants from China, expect nothing but the best from her. She has straight black hair that flows down her back. Her petite frame (5'3" with a child-like body) and big, yet cute glasses give her an almost mousey appearance.

Jasmine Woodson: Age 18 Jasmine is a star soccer player. She comes from a rather poor household and hopes to get an athletic scholarship to go to college. She works after school to help her family get by. She has cocoa brown skin and curves any girl would die for. Her black, wavy hair is usually kept in a ponytail. She's 5'8" with long legs, D-Cup breast, and a nice bubble butt.


Johanna Thornton: Age 17 Johanna is a shallow, self-centered cheerleader. She's the most popular girl in school and is a shoe-in for prom queen. Her parents are rich, but never seem to have time for her. Her fashion sense is always up to date She is 5'6" with shoulder-length blonde hair. She has perfect, tanned skin and piercing blue eyes. Her C-Cup breast and pert, yet small butt make her very desirable.

Laura Kain: Age 17 Laura is internally tortured goth girl. Her theatrical attitude has earned her the lead in the school play for the last two years. She's a shy person who is often picked on by the popular kids. Her father died when she was young and her mother and her can't seem to get along. She wears a lot of dark clothes and make-up. Her hair has been dyed blue, in contrast to her pale skin. She's still attractive at 5'9" with perky B-Cups and firm, but almost flat booty.

You have the following choices:

1. Amy

2. Jasmine

3. Johanna

4. Laura

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 L. Hawk (UN: twigzybird at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
L. Hawk has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1828451-High-School-Girl-Weight-Gain/cid/1229359-Who-to-Start-With