*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Adventure Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1831087-Camerons-Crossdressing-Adventure/cid/2012743-The-Adventure-Begins
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1831087
Cameron somehow finds himself in a crossdressing situation. Gift Points for good chapters!
Chapter #1

The Adventure Begins

    by: Blarg Blargington
Early morning light flitted into Cameron's bedroom through his blinds as the sun rose, dimly illuminating the room. Cameron wasn't much of an early riser, but the rays of light slowly creeping across his bed eventually roused him from his sleep. He let out a tired groan as he shielded his eyes from the light shining on his face.

"Stupid sun," Cam groggily grumbled to himself as he rolled over in bed, facing his back to the window. He attempted to attempted to fall back to sleep, but he found himself unable. He lay there a bit longer before giving up. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, it seemed that he was wide awake now.

Grumpily, Cam sat up in bed. He let out a big yawn, stretching his arms above his head. "Well I'm awake now," he muttered. "Might as well make the most of it."

After climbing out of bed, he headed to the bathroom to get a shower before either of his sisters got a chance to use up all the hot water. If there was any advantage to waking up early, this was it. Anna and Christina always took such long showers and if they ever both got up before him, there was never enough hot water left. Unfortunately for Cam, that was usually the case. Luckily, today was not one of those days.

After enjoying a nice warm shower for once and getting himself all clean, Cam dried himself off, then headed back to his room. Cameron grabbed a black t-shirt from his closet and some fresh underwear. After putting those on, he slid into his well-worn faded light blue jeans. Now he was ready to start his day.

Little did Cameron know that his day was going to take a strange turn.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blarg Blargington (UN: blargman7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1831087-Camerons-Crossdressing-Adventure/cid/2012743-The-Adventure-Begins