*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ramona
  2. You choose
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834262-Compromising-Situations/cid/1242730-Ramona
by Tony C
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1834262
Six girls find themselves in different uncomfortable situations.
This choice: Ramona  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Ramona

    by: Tony C
13 year old Daniel’s parents didn’t feel that he was old enough to be left alone, especially for the several hours that they were going to be out celebrating their wedding anniversary, so they got a babysitter for him and his 10 year old sister Grace. The one they usually called was sick, so they called Ramona.

Ramona is a college student who has been babysitting to help pay her tuition. This was the second time she had to take care of Daniel and Grace. They weren’t happy about it the first time either.

The parents left and Ramona went to the dining room and took off her jacket. Then she took some books out of her bag. She thought she’d be able to find time to study for a test she had the following week. Daniel brought her a glass of water.

“Thank you,” said Ramona.

“You’re welcome,” said Daniel.

Daniel watched her drink it all and then she gave him back the glass. Unfortunately for Ramona, she had done exactly what he hoped she’d do.

Ramona spent the next hour studying while also checking in on Daniel and Grace in their rooms to make sure they were okay and not doing anything that would get them in trouble. She started to feel tired. She went back to the dining room. After doing more studying for a while, she fell asleep in her chair.

Twenty minutes later, she woke up, thanks to Grace shaking her. “Grace?,” said a still tired Ramona. “How long was I asleep?”

“About half an hour,” said Grace.

Ramona attempted to get up, when she realized she couldn’t. That’s because she was tied to the chair! Not only that, she was in her underwear! She screamed. “How did this happen?! And where are my clothes?!”

“I took them,” said Daniel, who had just come into the room.

Ramona, already embarrassed by being seen in her lacey blue bra and panties by Grace, now had to be seen by Daniel. With her arms and hands tied to the back of the chair and her thighs and ankles tied in front, she was unable to cover herself. “What do you think you’re doing, Daniel?!”

“Having some fun.” He was enjoying the view.

“There’s nothing fun about any of this!”

“Maybe not for you.”

“Untie me and give me back my clothes right now!”

“Or what?”

“Or I’ll tell your parents.”

“I knew you’d say that.” Daniel took his cell phone out of his pocket and held it in front of Ramona. “Check this out.” He showed her a picture of… her, sleeping, and tied to the chair in her underwear!

“You took a picture of me like this?!”

“Pictures, actually. Here’s some more.” One just showed her breasts, and another just showed her legs.

Ramona was very uncomfortable, and very angry. “You’re sick!”

“Yeah. I’m sick of having babysitters. I’m 13. I’ll be in high school next year.”

“Why are you doing this to me? I’ve never done anything to you.”

“You’re doing something just by being here. As long as you and others keep coming here, I’ll keep doing things to make you not want to come back, like putting sleeping pills in a glass of water to make you fall asleep.”

“You drugged me?!” Ramona was scared at the thought that someone so young could do something like that.

“Yeah. I scare people away. There’s a reason you’re here now instead of the usual babysitter.”

“What do you mean by…”

“Anyway, Mom and Dad won’t be back until about midnight. Until then, you’re gonna do whatever I or Grace want you to do.”

“Or what?”

“Or these pictures go online.”

“You wouldn’t.”

“I would. I also took your phone and I’ll send those pictures to everyone in your phonebook.” That included all of her friends and most of her family.

“Please don’t.”

“Here’s two more pictures.” One just showed her ankles, but they weren’t tied to the chair, but over to the left on the floor, she saw something frightening: her bra and panties! He then showed her the second picture. She didn’t even have to look at it to know what it was. It was her in the chair completely naked, and her legs were spread wide open! “Do whatever we say and these pictures won’t get out. Tell our parents about any of this and I send them to everyone.”

Ramona had no choice. If she told the parents, what’s the worst that would happen to Daniel? He’d get grounded? What would happen to her because of that would be much worse. “I’ll do whatever you say.”

“Good. So what should we do now?”

You have the following choices:

1. Go to a mall

*Noteb*
2. Daniel invites friends over

3. Grace decides

4. Watch TV

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tony C (UN: tonyc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tony C has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834262-Compromising-Situations/cid/1242730-Ramona