*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Isabel
  2. You choose
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834262-Compromising-Situations/cid/1242736-Isabel
by Tony C
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1834262
Six girls find themselves in different uncomfortable situations.
This choice: Isabel  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Isabel

    by: Tony C
Isabel was going to surprise her boyfriend Ryan at his apartment later in the day. She would go to his door and when he opened it, she’d open her coat, revealing she had nothing on underneath except lingerie. That was the plan. She put on her lingerie, a lacey black bra and panties, garter belt and stockings, plus high heels. Then she put on a fur coat and drove like that to Ryan’s place. Unfortunately for her, her car broke down along the way.

“Shit!,” said Isabel. She’d now have to call AAA dressed the way she was. “At least I have my coat,” she thought. She took her cell phone out of her purse and discovered it was dead. She had forgotten to charge it. “Shit!” Now she would have to go find a pay phone.

She got out of the car and walked around looking for a phone booth, wanting to avoid people as much as possible by not going into any stores. Isabel was in a part of town that she would usually pass through to get to other places, so she didn’t really know the area.

It was nighttime, she was alone, and feeling a little chilly. She walked around for a while before she saw a phone booth at the end of a block. Isabel felt relieved. She could make the call, take care of her car, and still get to Ryan. That would have been the plan, but as she got closer to the booth, she walked past an alley. Someone came up from behind her, poked her in the back with what felt like a gun, covered her mouth, and pulled her into the alley. It was a man wearing a ski mask. Isabel was scared.

He held her against a wall and let go of her mouth. She was about to scream for help, but then he pointed the gun at her head.

“Give me your purse!,” he said. Isabel couldn’t believe she was being robbed. She did as she was told. Her purse contained her cell phone, her car and apartment keys, her wallet, and other things. He was only interested in her wallet, which didn’t have much money. Not satisfied, he wanted more from her. “Take off your coat.” That was something she hoped he wouldn’t say.

“I, I can’t,” she said.

“Why not?”

Not wanting to tell him the truth, all she could think to say was, “Because it’s cold out.”

“Take it off! Now!”

Isabel would rather lose her coat than lose her life, so she took it off and the mugger was shocked at what he saw, so much that it took him a while to say anything. When he did, all he could think to say was, “Wow! I was not expecting that.” Isabel stood there wondering what he would do next. “So, I guess you had somewhere, or someone, you REALLY wanted to get to.”

Isabel, scared and embarrassed, didn’t respond.

The mugger was flustered. He was no longer looking at her face. He could only stare at the rest of her body. He would have kept staring, but he had somewhere he needed to be. “So, I’m gonna go now,” he said.

“Wait. Can I at least have my coat back?,” said Isabel.

“Uh, no.”

“You don’t need it. You have all my money.”

“Yeah, but it’s my girlfriend’s birthday and I forgot. You two are about the same size.”

“What about my purse?”

“I think she might like that too.”

“So you robbed me so you could get gifts for your girlfriend?”

“No. I would have robbed anyone that walked by. The gifts are just a bonus.”

“Please. I’m cold.”

“I can tell. Your nipples are hard.” Isabel covered them with her hands.

“My keys are in the purse, you took my coat, and I’m practically naked in public. What am I going to do?”

“I don’t know. That’s your problem. At least I let you keep the lingerie.” Isabel took little comfort in that. And then he ran off.

She couldn’t go to the phone booth since she no longer had any money. She couldn’t get back into her car without her key. She couldn’t even drive it anyway. Her apartment was too far away to walk to, and she didn’t have the key for that anymore either. Even if she could do any of that, she no longer had her coat. She didn’t want to go out into the open with all the streetlights. She was ‘safe’ in the dark alley, but she couldn’t stay there forever.

You have the following choices:

1. Look for something to wear

*Noteb*
2. Try to get help

*Noteb*
3. Try to get to Ryan’s place

4. She gets mistaken for a prostitute

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tony C (UN: tonyc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tony C has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834262-Compromising-Situations/cid/1242736-Isabel