*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. What? I'm not a...
  2. Isabel
  3. You choose
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834262-Compromising-Situations/cid/1319237-What--Im-not-a
by Tony C
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1834262
Six girls find themselves in different uncomfortable situations.
This choice: She gets mistaken for a prostitute  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

What? I'm not a...

    by: Unknown
Isabel blinked against the glare of headlights as a car stopped right next to her. She knew if she panicked, she'd just draw attention to herself.

The man in the car rolled down his window. "Forty bucks," he announced.

"Forty...what?"

"Yeah. I'll give you forty bucks."

Isabel looked at him suspiciously. "For what?"

The man rolled his eyes. "Fine, sixty. But that's just because I think you're hot."

"What? I don't..." Then it hit her. She was a woman standing in a dark alley in lingerie, and that was not the sort of thing respectable women did." She tried to laugh it off. "There's been some confusion. I'm not the kind of girl you think I am."

"What, sixty bucks isn't good enough for you?"

"I am not a cheap slut," she said bluntly.

"Is sixty cheap these days?" he asked. "Man, inflation is a pain. Okay, but eighty's my final offer."

"No, I..." An idea struck her. "Okay," she said slowly. "But could we do it at my apartment? See, I just got mugged and got my purse stolen, so even if you paid me, I wouldn't have anywhere to put the money."

"Uh, depends," the man said. "Do you live nearby?"

"Oh, about five minutes away," Isabel said. Her place was too far away, so they'd have to go to her boyfriend's apartment. Well, she was planning on giving Ryan a surprise, and a surprise was what he was going to get.

"Okay," the man said. "But just one more thing before you get in the car." He reached his hand out the window and pulled down the waistband of her panties to look between her legs.

"Hey!"

"Okay, you're not a transvestite." Isabel shot him a withering look. "You'd think you'd be able to tell just by looking, but it's not always that obvious!" he said defensively.

Isabel got into his car, glad to be out of the open, but when they got to Ryan's apartment...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The door was locked

2. Ryan already had company

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Tony C has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834262-Compromising-Situations/cid/1319237-What--Im-not-a