*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Awakening
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1836419-American-McGee-Alice-Burping-vore-wg/cid/1248596-Awakening
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1836419
burping fantasy fun
Chapter #1

Awakening

    by: Mister E
Alice woke suddenly in wonderland, she was alone in a strange place, all around her were mushrooms of different sizes and different shades of green.
"strange" she said, "usually I just drift in but this feels different." Then she noticed the smell, the mushrooms smelled horrible, she wrinkled her nose in disgust.
"eugh! these things are ripe!" she said, poking one.

A few hours went by and Alice found herself unable to escape, she couldn't get out of the strange mushroom glade. "I suppose If I ate one I might grow large enough to escape but I don't know I can handle the smell!" she said to herself.

Another hour of searching went by, 'Oh well, what do I have to lose' she thought, grabbing one of the smallest mushrooms she could find she took a small bite from it...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She grows to 20ft tall and burps

2. She Belches

*Noteb*
3. She goes back to the real world with a bad case of gas.

4. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mister E (UN: mystereyman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mister E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1836419-American-McGee-Alice-Burping-vore-wg/cid/1248596-Awakening