*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. something else
  2. Awakening
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1836419-American-McGee-Alice-Burping-vore-wg/cid/1249159-something-else
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1836419
burping fantasy fun
This choice: something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

something else

    by: Announcer
Biting gingerly into the acrid mushroom, Alice nearly gagged at the foul, rotten taste that the rubbery fungus held. Swallowing it with watering eyes, she grimaced, "Ugh! They taste just like they smell..." She set the remainder of the nasty mushroom down and waited for a moment, hoping the effect would take hold soon. Sure enough, within a few moments she felt a strange sensation washing over her body. Her vision began to warp and waver, blurring and flashing into brilliant clarity again, all the while with colors and shapes dancing across everything she saw. Her surroundings seemed to spin slowly, dizzying her and causing her to stumble, and finally she feels it happening...

You have the following choices:

1. She falls asleep.

*Noteb*
2. Her warped vision reveals an exit.

*Noteb*
3. She shrinks!

*Noteb*
4. The glade begins to change around her.

5. Something else?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Announcer (UN: announcer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mister E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1836419-American-McGee-Alice-Burping-vore-wg/cid/1249159-something-else