*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Something else?
  2. something else
  3. Awakening
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1836419-American-McGee-Alice-Burping-vore-wg/cid/2210837-Something-else
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1836419
burping fantasy fun
This choice: Something else?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Something else?

    by: Bloxxer
With a big pump, and falling flat onto the ground, Alice's vision resumed to normal, and she was left with a dizzying stand point. She slowly adjusted herself, and nothing was altered in her, besides the horrible rubbery taste of the mushroom she consumed, nothing seemed off. She shuffled and sat up, rubbing her eyes, and feeling a particularly bizarre feeling inside her. She gave a small groan as she gripped her stomach, the source of the bizarre feeling creeping up inside her.

Eventuslly, a small little belch came through her mouth, as she felt her stomach feel filled and heavy. It was un-noticed by her, but her stomach had puffed out and softened a bit, along with the rest of her body growing a bir of weight, but to Alice, she still had the feeling of pressure despite fulfillment. Another few belches came out her mouth, and some gas came out her rear, she was quite a bit gassier... but every moment, her stomach and body filled out more and more, until eventually....

"URRRRRRRRRP!" came a triumphant belch from Alice. The pressure in her left, and she finally felt much better! Of course her body was now quite a bit... bigger. She had begun to grow a double chin, and a rather chubby stomach stood. Her thighs had thickened, and her arms plush. Of course, Alice hadn't noticed this...

But now,she was filled with an empty feeling... hunger? What could she do??

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Eat more mushrooms?

*Noteb*
2. Finds something else?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bloxxer (UN: bloxxerstudios at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mister E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1836419-American-McGee-Alice-Burping-vore-wg/cid/2210837-Something-else