*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 1 inch
  2. You've shrunk!
  3. "Hi Nick!"
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840387-Dominated-by-your-friends-mom/cid/1849992-1-inch
by btal
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1840387
While your best friend is away at college, her mother drugs you and makes you her slave.
This choice: 1 inch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

1 inch

    by: Unknown
You slowly start to wake up as you wonder what the hell just happened. The last thing you can remember was talking to Amy's mom, Angela, when everything suddenly went black. Raking your mind you can recall panicking while Angela tried to calm you down before you passed out. This was just after you had taken a drink of the wine she had given you. Then it all suddenly clicks. She drugged you! There must have been something in that wine that knocked you clean out. But why would she do that to you, though?

Looking around you have no idea where you are. All you can see surrounding you are two huge flesh colored walls that come together at another black wall between them. Turning around gives you a view of an even more surreal landscape. It looks like a bedroom, with a TV on top of a chest of drawers next to a wooden door, but something seems incredibly amiss about the whole thing. As if everything is miles away from you, but still close enough to easily make out. The ground beneath you feels incredibly soft, like fabric and is completely white like a layer of snow covers everything. Looking down you also get another shocking surprise: You're naked! How could you have not noticed earlier. You quickly cover yourself up in case anyone can see you in your current condition. Immediately after you cover your shame you hear an immense sound echoing all around you. It almost sounds like a woman's laughter.

Your head snaps upwards to the source of the sound and you feel your jaw dropping at what you see. Way up from your current position. Past the two walls that surrounded you. Past the huge jutting mountain above those walls and past the two smaller mountains above that one is the smiling face of Ms. Nolan looking down upon you. Only she is much, much bigger than you can remember. The last time you saw her she was a meager 5 foot 1 inch, six inches shorter than your normal height of 5 foot 7. And now, now she looked like a 500 foot giantess! It all comes together now. The walls around you were her thighs and crotch. Above that the mountains were actually here swollen belly and breasts. And finally above that was her IMAX face beaming down on you. Taking another look at your surroundings you come to another conclusion: she isn't actually a giantess at all. Oh no, she's the same height she always was. You're the one who's been changed. You now stand at an insignificant 1 inch tall, standing on a bed between the legs of your friend's mother as she looked down at you with a very sinister smile. Something tells you that you didn't end up in this predicament accidentally. The only mystery now was what Angela is going to do next.

You have the following choices:

1. She's nice and caring for you

*Noteb*
2. She's demanding, but merciful

3. She's evil, oh so evil

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
btal has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840387-Dominated-by-your-friends-mom/cid/1849992-1-inch