*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840594-Princess-Kyras-Ticklish-Rape-Adventure/cid/2006017-A-free-room-with-a-bed-to-sleep-on
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1840594
Princess Kyra journeys into the unknown world, getting caught in ticklish situations.
This choice: A free room with a bed to sleep on.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A free room with a bed to sleep on.

    by: Zygansky
It was too cold outside to send her into the adjacent barn. No place outside the main hall of the farm building, the stable which was under the same roof and the few rooms of the family that rested in between were warm enough for a night's stay.

The door to the central hallway opened. Betty, the farmer's wife, and his sons came into the main hall and stared at the girl who turned her head when she heard them approach her. A hardly audible sigh emerged from the farmer's throat. There was no escape from the other family members with a beautiful girl in this crammed place. Mother and boys were in totally different states of mind. "Who's she?" his wife demanded to know, displeased with the sight of a beautiful and much younger girl who had the farmers' full attention. "Make her go away" she ordered. She remembered numerous encounters between her husband, whom she blamed for this miserable farm, and the village girls. But the curious boys raced ahead to stand next to the teenage princess. The farmer cleared his throat. "She does not seem to know where to go tonight. Look at her. She's not one of the others. If she wants she can stay and tomorrow we will bring her to the village master" His wife fumed with disapproval but was reluctant to set against her husband openly. "Just one night. And she'll stay in the storage chamber".

The storage chamber was located towards the back of the house, behind the room where two cows, some pigs and rabbits stayed protected during the night. Straw was placed on the floor providing a minimum of comfort, along with a woolen blanket. While the teen princess thankfully took some of the not very tasty dinner, the boys fired questions upon her which she hesitantly answered, getting ever more tangled in her lies. Finally Tom and Nick, the fifteen and thirteen year old boys, were sent away to look after the animals and go to bed. Kyra took the opportunity to retreat as well.

She was in for a long night when

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The farmer visits her

*Noteb*
2. Tom visits her

*Noteb*
3. Both boys visit her

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zygansky (UN: yoshiissick at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840594-Princess-Kyras-Ticklish-Rape-Adventure/cid/2006017-A-free-room-with-a-bed-to-sleep-on