*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Capture Ino Yamanaka
  2. Naruto
  3. Which Anime?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841179-Tickle-Anime-Girls-TAG/cid/1266298-Capture-Ino-Yamanaka
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1841179
Travel between universes to tickle any girl you wish from any anime.
This choice: Ino Yamanaka  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Capture Ino Yamanaka

    by: Zero
Ino Yamanaka is a Chunin level ninja from the Yamanaka Clan of the Hidden Leaf Village. She wears a short, purple, sleeveless blouse which revels her belly, and an open purple apron-skirt over a shorter a black skirt, with short fishnet shorts underneath. She is mostly seen with a long blond hair in a ponytail and have green eyes. To tickle her, you must fist capture her first. She is a ninja, so capturing her will require some strategy and tactics. her mind transfer jutsu have a weakness, once controlling an enemy's body, the caster's body is left defenceless while this technique is active, leaving it defenseless to attack until they return. The mind transfer moves in a straight direction and takes some time to return to the user's body if it misses. In other words, if you were to engage her in combat, she will most likely use this jutsu when you're immobilized. You are a rogue ninja that Ino is sent to capture you, however, it will be the other way around. In the center of the woods, you and Ino meet face to face.
Immediately, she throws a kunai with a paper bomb attach to it. You dodge and leap off the tree and on the ground. Realizing the paper bomb is a fake, Ino pulls the wires attached to her fingers. Looking closer, you realized you were surrounded by thin metal wires and with a single pull, you were bind tightly by them.
Ino sat down against a tree trunk, "Mind Transfer Jutsu!" Ino forms a hand sign and transfers her soul towards you
As expected the original body is left unconscious, leaving her defenseless. Your body being trapped in wires poof and a wooden log appears.
Ino's soul is shocked, "A Substitution Jutsu?"
Meanwhile, the real you, came down from the hidden leafs and picked up her real body. Removing Ino's clothing in front of her soul, torments her in embarrassment despite not being able to see her soul. While Ino's body is naked, you carry her up into the trees and used a similar tactic that she used. Dropping of body off from the great height, the corpse lands on a net of wires that's straps around to several tree branches. Her naked body remains entangled by the metal thin wires. From a long distance, the thing wires aren't noticeable that her body appears to be suspended in the air between two branches. Taking a strip of paper bomb, you tape it to her mouth.
Naturally, her soul returns back to her body after some time, her eyes opens and her face blushes. All she could do is struggle and mumble.
"Wind Style: Dance of the Leafs!" using wind style chakra, all the leafs of the tree falls into the air and you manipulate the leafs with your chakra
Hundred of leafs swarm around Ino's body and each leaf strokes her body, tickling every single spot on her body. Ino laughs within her muzzle and couldn't move at all from the bondage.
Next?

You have the following choice:

1. Tickle her!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zero (UN: masuta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841179-Tickle-Anime-Girls-TAG/cid/1266298-Capture-Ino-Yamanaka