*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome to the Maximus Clinic
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1842156-Maximus-Gaining-Clinic/cid/1262769-Welcome-to-the-Maximus-Clinic
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1842156
A reclusive billionaire founds a clinic solely for gaining massive amounts of weight.
Chapter #1

Welcome to the Maximus Clinic

    by: DCPSherry
Far away from prying eyes, an immense man wanted to build a home for himself and others who shared his passion for gaining. Sparing no expense a facility was built to comfortably care for men and women over half a ton and far heavier. The founder, Richard Maximus the Third chooses about once a year a new resident who is willing to commit to their fantasy of immobile life and an endless feast. It's been five years since the founding of the Maximus Clinic and it's success can be measured in over a ton of weight added to it's five enormous residents.

Here's a little info about the residents, their spouses and a special visitor to the clinic.

Richard Maximus the Third – First man to reach a ton; built the facility for himself and others to grow comfortably. A reclusive billionare from a distinguished line of massive men Richard defines gluttony and devotes himself to staying the fattest man of all time. Recently he has decided to make his appearance publicly known and has invited a reporter to do an exclusive like no other...
Age: 41 Height: 6’8” Weight: 2,267lbs

Dr. Martin – Partner of Richard for 15 years the two have been together since college. After graduating top of class in med school and spending several years developing advanced artificial organs he retired from the medical community to work at the clinic his husband was opening up. Martin is the head physician and has been running the clinic since it opened 5 years ago. Using breakthrough hormonal treatments and advanced chemical food additives he's managed to turn his husband into a fat king and though his brilliance can keep Richard and the other residents perfectly healthy.
Age: 43 Height: 6'3" Weight: 225lbs

James – Out-of-state Reporter given the first ever look inside the Maximus Clinic. James was selected by Richard to do an interview by finding his profile on several gaining websites.
Age: 28 Height: 5”11 Weight: 180lbs

Alessandro – The head chef of the clinic, Alessandro has honed his cooking through his wife's bottomless stomach, always been willing to consume the same meal a dozen times until it's perfect. Married to Eldonia he was hired when wife moved into the facility five years ago.
Age: 36 Height: 5’10” Weight: 420lbs

Eldonia – Resident of facility and inspiration to many, she was in the first group to move in 5 years ago. Eldonia has actually managed to put on an average of 200lbs a year since entering the clinic, more than anyone else in the group. She is married to Alessandro and considering what pregnancy may do to her figure.
Age: 34 Height: 5’6” Weight: 1,883lbs (Immobile)

Bear – Partner and encourager to Hog, an gigantic muscular bodybuilder who offers weightlifting training to anyone in the facility. Hog and he have been living at the clinic for just short of a year.
Age: 25 Height: 6’4” Weight: 360lbs

Hog – Partner of Bear, enjoys eating and humiliating comments about his size. While still mobile Hog is incredibly lazy, known for lazing in a spot for days on end only willing to grunt for more food. Bear and he have been residents at the clinic for just short of a year.
Age: 27 Height: 5’4” Weight: 824lbs (barely mobile)

Peter – Partner and co-researcher with Dr. Matthew. Aspires to find a way to gain weight as fast as possible, looking at Richard and Eldonia as an inspiration of size. They have been residents of the facility for the last 2 years.
Age: 32 Height:5’8” Weight: 703lbs

Mathew – Partner and co-researcher with Peter. Driven and with more than half a dozen doctorate degrees he wants to help Peter reach his goals and then some. They have been residents of the facility for the last 2 years.
Age: 29 Height: 6’ Weight: 175lbs

Yoshi – Former professional sumo wrestler notorious for being banned from competition for having more than 1ft and 300lbs over any competitor at that time. Since retiring he’s trying to set a record for heaviest mobile man and trains frequently for it with Bear and Hog. Yoshi has been living at the clinic for 4 years.
Age: 31 Height: 7’7” Weight: 1,249lbs (mobile)

Choose who you'd like to follow
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DCPSherry (UN: dcpsherry at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DCPSherry has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1842156-Maximus-Gaining-Clinic/cid/1262769-Welcome-to-the-Maximus-Clinic