*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1842156-Maximus-Gaining-Clinic/cid/1902596-Bear-and-Hog---The-growing-young-couple
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1842156
A reclusive billionaire founds a clinic solely for gaining massive amounts of weight.
This choice: Bear and Hog - The growing young couple  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Bear and Hog - The growing young couple

    by: Theday
They say that opposites attract and with Bear and Hog the opposites are pretty great. Where Bear is a patient and resident trainer at the facility and has focused his growth on muscle gains. In the last year Bear has added 70 pounds of muscle and bulk to his frame. His incredibly large shoulders would probably rub up against the door frames, but at the facility they have extra wide doors for the convenience of the patients and staff. Bear loves to eat big and lift big.
Then on the opposite side of the spectrum is Hog. He he met Bear three years ago he was a mere 305 pound gainer wanting to grow bigger. Two years later Hog had grown to 430 pounds and then the couple discovered and entered the facility and Hog's weight has been skyrocketing since. With his gains Hog has slowly become lazier and lazier. He usually just lies in his over sized bed all day waiting for the feeding tube to descend and connect it to his mouth. Hog absolutely hates having to get up and move any more. In fact he can't even remember the last time he wore clothes. Hog really loves to eat and eat and eat and laze around feeling his increasing fatness.

How is the relationship between Hog and Bear doing?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Theday (UN: theday at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DCPSherry has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1842156-Maximus-Gaining-Clinic/cid/1902596-Bear-and-Hog---The-growing-young-couple